I'm afraid

Discussion in 'General' started by Rastafari, Jul 3, 2010.

1. California will SINK into the ocean from how much weight will be on that land if everyone really does move over there in November... possible???

2. Just keep smoking.

3. ^^^^^

4. well hopefully is passes for us in November, but i dont think it would sink...

5. Op, how was your moving away to the amazon and living amongst tribes go? Let me guess you didn't go.

6. dude you better get to the amazon before its too late.

7. It's gonna happen. The only thing left to wonder is when it will happen. Kinda makes me wish all this progress in the area of legalization would have been made in a safer place, like Nebraska or something.

8. Well I can only speak for myself when I say I don't want to ever live in CA. I like guns and low taxes, not really my state ya know?

9. I'm not so sure about it passing but then again Cali has had medical for 14 years so they are due for legalization. Maybe it'll catch on and then no one will have to move, who knows? We can hope.

10. what if the continent is actually floating? and what if it's like a boat? too much weight on one side and the whole thing tips! the oil spill makes people leave florida and more people to cali, and the whole thing flips!!!!! I need to get to a coast so I'm safe.. or just....:smoke:

11. Still in the process of recruiting a team & saving up cash lol, thanks 4 asking though!!! :hello:

12. Fuck those bugs in the amazon...they are no joke...really.

13. If i blow smoke on them they'll be so stoned they'll freeze lmao :hello:

14. somewhere safer? lol... hahahah, man dont buy into gangster rap... cali is crazy safe place to live.. lol. just dont go walking through the ghetto at night. and why would u be in the ghetto in the first place?

Ive lived in cali for 26 years, never got in any trouble I didn't get myself into, or a friend got me into ;)

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsdLn46UXnA]YouTube - Eazy-E - Real Muthaphukkin G's - Uncensored[/ame]

16. once your here youll love it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6Nnv6KK_hs]YouTube - 2Pac - To Live And Die In LA [With FULL Annotations][/ame]

17. Maybe I just misunderstood, but you think California is unsafe? I live in what has been ranked the safest city in the country, and it's in California! Just like all states, there's good areas and bad areas. ;)

18. Must be really white there.

If you guys get it legalized me and my buddies are taking a road trip.

19. it's not gonna pass. i'm about 99.9% positive. just having the bill voted on to begin with is a HUGE step in the right direction. it's gonna have to be voted on like 5-10 times before it passes lol

20. learn to swim