I'm addicted!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by poager22, May 31, 2011.

1. I'm addicted to "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia"

What are you addicted to and why? :smoke::smoke::wave:

2. #3 SmokingSomeErb, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2011
    collecting the most bitching glass spoon pipes :D

Oh and meth :rolleyes:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrTyD7rjBpw[/ame]

3. but for real, im addicted to those pepper jack cheezits. shits cronic

4. I was addicted to Always Sunny for a while. I have seen all the episodes now though. I really wish they would come out with a new season...

Im addicted to Game of Thrones and Camelot now...they are both really good series...

5. Also those huge 99 cent Arizona tea

6. dude Game of Thrones is the shit!:hello:

7. Im addicted to ballin.

8. I am addicted to borosilicate.

9. Pussy...

10. im addicted to... gc

11. The one guy's voice is so annoying I can't even stand it. It's like he got kicked in the balls before every line.

But otherwise I'm addicted to sex...please help

12. im addicted to life, nah just playing but i find myself watching alot of american dad.

13. I'm addicted to pussy. Cuz it feels quite good.

14. I'm addicted to shitting and pissing. When I try to quit eventually it starts to hurt.

15. I'm seriously addicted to those 99cent Arizona Ice Teas ;) theirs an energy one or some shit it's dank

16. I'm addicted to Dragon Ball. I've watched all of Dragon Ball, and the minute I finished the last episode of that, I started on all of DBZ. I've seen DBZ before of course, but that was on Toonami years ago. Watching the uncut version now is a different experience for me. Plus the transition of watching Dragon Ball to DBZ made DBZ a lot cooler to me. I feel like I really know the characters, hell I almost feel like I'm at a real reunion every time they all meet up. Overall, it's very enjoyable to watch.

There's also another element to my DBZ enjoyment. When I was 13 I was just getting out of DBZ, and into the world of video editing. I can't say how many DBZ music videos I made to Linkin Park and Metallica with Windows Movie Maker back in the day, but it was probably close to a dozen lol. Revisiting DBZ now gives me a chance to revisit the starting days of my craft. Least to say, things have changed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMDX_4KAPGk]YouTube - ‪Dragon Ball Z Dubstep AMV - Day Dreaming‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amIxItvNgfM]YouTube - ‪Dragon Ball Z Dubstep AMV - Day Dreaming 2‬‏[/ame]

So there's my addiction. Over the past year I've gotten a little flak for this, being called a nerd, etc. But now Dragon Ball Z is making a comeback on the air in the from of DBZ: Kai, and I've even heard it brought up at a party before. So fuck off, I loved DBZ as a child, and I love it more as an adult.

17. I am addicted to guacamole.

If I go too long without eating any, my body will start craving it. Takes about a week for that to happen.

18. #20 redchrons, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2011
    The Internet.

And Frank's Red Hot sauce