Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm addicted...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dalax, Dec 4, 2005.

1. i use to be here like all day, now i focus on school more, but bc of that i smoke alot more, woo hoo, but i only check once or twice a week

2. If im sitting by my computer I end up coming here 5+ times a day especially if i have to write a paper or some shit. I also come here a lot when I'm dry even though it can be painful to see some of the beautiful bud on this site.

3. i havnt been here very long but lately ive been checkin it like 5 times a day, its a very good forum

4. Used to come on daily and stay on the city for hours but now I have school and work and shit so I only get on a couple times a week :(