Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm addicted...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dalax, Dec 4, 2005.

1. Are you addicted to grasscity?

2. Not really, what city in Michigan do you live in?

3. I live south of Flint in a small town, you?

4. I have cousins in Saginaw

5. I live in Muskegon.

6. i go to grasscity alot over the period of a day.
    peace.

7. I'm here a lot.

8. Many times throughout the day.

9. Hey,

Am I addicted to Grasscity? You're darn tootin'! I voted once every day, because technically I only type in the address once. I leave it on a separate browser window, and just keep hitting refresh every couple minutes. Peace.

-Timmy
    "Making music is a virus, fortunately there is no cure"

10. im here just alot just because im either bored, or i wanna see some weed, and i have alot of questions

11. I'm here a lot. Especially when I'm trying to do school work. Sometimes I loathe my computer for being so distracting.

12. .

13. i used to be here every ten minutes 'cause i had just moved here and didn't have a job yet ... haha the lazy stoner that i am. but i finally got one so i actually have to do shit now lol whatever, more money = more weed :D

14. I check it 15+ times a day, cause im on a dryspell and there is nothing to fucking do ever.

Maybe thats why I have 250+ posts in 3 days.

15. I come here very often. 5+ times a day.

16. They just havn't found an excuse for banning me yet, Harr harr harr. Gc is the next best thing to weed. :D <3

Oh ya, I'm on least a couple hours, if not five times a day.

17. I come every few days, as of right now. Probably will increase frequency in the near future.

18. Dude I'm in the same situation, except my dryspell is voluntary until this evening. Where in Florida are you?

19. I usually visit here 2-3 times a day, before work, and after work, and 1 time before bed haha..its like a routine

20. i just leave the browser open and hit refresh when i come back to the pc, almost always on here, haha best site ever