Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm addicted..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GillyTHEkid, Jul 24, 2012.

1. I'm sure its because toking up has been a daily routine for the past 2 months :D so for anything, its tough to stop something you've been doing for some time.

the money isn't there for my habits and i want to be in the best shape for training camp in a few weeks so i think its best for me to call it quits for the summer :eek:

its all good though, i just gathered all the resin in my piece and i now i have a little ball of res i can smoke one more time :D

I can't decide if i want to save it for tomorrow or just get it over with today :confused:

I know I can't be the only one starting to call it quits for the summer tho..

2. Addicted to weed lol. You're a silly man

3. You can't get addicted to weed man. Not physically anyway. Mentally maybe. I don't think 2 months is much too worry. I've been toking the good herb for the last 15 years now. I did consider quitting but asked myself why when I don't drink or do other drugs. Just like to get high on reefer. Good luck if you do decide to give it up. I love smoking in the summer months so I wont be joining you! :p

4. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, Mary Jane.

5. You in here for some WEED?! Boo this man!!

6. Have you ever sucked dick for marijuana?

7. Yep. 10char

8. Lmao @ thread

9. im on probation for 3 years.. so to this thread i say .."FUCK YOU!"

10. wrong pla... cool story bro.

11. Although most will deny it to the end, you can be addicted to marijuana and have small withdrawals. Insomnia, lack of appetite etc.

12. If you're starting to have issues with bud, then you're doing the right thing by calling it quits for a while. Just a fair warning though, if you have trouble with controlling your smoking now, a break isn't going to change a lot. If you have substance control issues you'll probabably have them for life.

Don't listen to these people making jokes at your situation. There are plenty of people who have issues with weed. Just because you won't get the shakes or painful withdrawals doesn't mean you can't develop a mental dependency for a high.

Just watch yourself when it comes to weed, alcohol, or any unmentionables. Weed is the least addicting of all of those and if you have trouble regulating your smoking, alcohol is probably going to turn into the same problem if you start consuming it regularly. A substance dependent person's brain doesn't work the same as someone who isn't dependent. If you're feeling like you "need" weed, then you're right to cut back for a while.

13. #17 nanners, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2012
    Sounds like a good idea to stop if you need the money for other things. It would be irresponsible to use your money to just get high if you do not have a disposable income. Theres more to life than weed.

14. #19 nanners, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2012
    I don't get why everyone is being hostile there's nothing wrong with stopping sounds like hes being responsible. If getting high is your top priority in life, that's kind of sad....

15. Addicted is a loaded word when it comes to this.

Unless you operate in terms of you're addicted to everything you do, no that's not addiction for all intensive purposes. It is if you want to get down to it, but like I said, unless you live your life under the premise that you're addicted to pretty much everything you do, you're not going to use the term 'addiction' for this.