Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm addicted to weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fer405, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Hey everybody I've been smoking a lot lately and I can't stop thinking about the herb. I just feel like I need it and I always want it... Whenever I see a bag of dank my balls just get so wet! Any comments?

2. Get a life buddy. This is out of boredom. Find more things that entertain you.

3. Not sure if serious....or just trolling

4. i have the same problem just not as like "wet balls" lol. my life is kinda not where i want it to be and i tend to block out the emtions and boredom with smoking and not doing anything else...

5. Well, I would suggest trying to troll a lot fucking harder, OP.

6. #6 hurb1, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2012
    Me too. Ive been on a voluntary break from weed for 2 months and i dream about acquiring it and also smoking it and all that jazz. I also think about it all the time and fantasize about that healing feeling i get when ingesting it. My life seems rather pointless without weed in it. Im fine without it i just get no pleasure in any daily activity nor have i ever before i discovered this treasure. Ive even quit for over a year and still thought about it just the same and instead researched and learned everything about it as a replacement. So im basically just in love with it. It is my passion in life.I dont like people i am a hermit. I just like smoking weed and being in my own world because the consensus world is trivial and pointless. Im just being honest. I know im a huge minority and most people arent like me. Weed is a lovely substance and love is one of the most addictive drugs. So dont hate.

7. Find something else to do. If you feel like your life means nothing without weed, it probably does. Go learn a new skill or concept, hangout with some friends, go watch a movie, get a job. Any of those things will put meaning into your life.

8. You need a girlfriend, or sex.

9. yea i feel the same way. people just either start bullshit from nothing or say pointless things that dont matter to me at all. smoking to me also is just bein able to let go while im still breathing

i had sex and then i had a child, protection and everything bruhh. sex is good but id honestly rather smoke lol

10. It is what it is. At least you dont do coke.... or do you?

11. i hope no one does coke, i feel like im 'accidently' going to but i really just wanna keep my one love

12. get an xbox

13. xbox on weed is much more fun than nothing on weed ^.^ i mean unless youre trashed like i get sometimes n i just wanna noddddd

14. i do game. But gaming is still pointless. just like climbing mount everest or doing a triple backflip on a motor cycle. Its all just a delusion of an accomplishment. The only point of pursuing is the distraction involved in the pursuit. Weed is a convenient and effortless distraction.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Does it really matter if you're addicted to it if it isn't negatively impacting you?

16. you sir are a gentlemen and a scholar

17. I just replied to you, "Find something else to do. If you feel like your life means nothing without weed, it probably does. Go learn a new skill or concept, hangout with some friends, go watch a movie, get a job. Any of those things will put meaning into your life."

18. I actually only fit 2 of the criteria which means im not addicted to weed. Number (1) and number (3) only apply to me. None of the others apply to me due to their complete unimportance to me. Ive already given up all my addictions. Sugar, meat, dairy, and caffeine.

19. You've ignored my posts twice now. You're not addicted, as weed is not addictive. I know this myself, because I take breaks quite often.

Get some will power, it's not that hard.

20. #20 fucking baked, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2012
    I'm addicted in the way that I'll have the want to do it up until the point I get to do it again.

Not really that big of a deal though. Doesn't negatively impact my life, nor would I really reefer to it as an addiction.