Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm addicted to weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by vebg, Jul 3, 2018.

1. It has gotten to the point where I can't even take tolerance breaks anymore. I can't go a day without smoking.

Maybe it's all in my head?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I hear ya, been there (mentally). Then I got out of college and life/job/really shouldn't be stoned at work caught up with me and it's not nearly as important. Still smoke about every day but just a hit or two after the kids go to bed. If you're young and it's not negatively impacting your life chief away.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Smoke, smoke, smoke, toke, toke, toke, eggyolk eggyolk eggyolk.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I only smoke before bed usually, but I smoke every night religiously. I dont think i could sleep without it, it's in my head i know. I'm smoking the uncured nl I just harvested and I'm trying to determine if I'm high or not. I think I am.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Not Addicted but Compulsive like those who jerk but still can't get enough

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I feel ya. My parents went out on vacation Thursday (they gone for 10 days) and asked me if I would dog sit while they're away.. So I'm staying at their place for the week, said I wouldn't bring weed just to take a little break, and less than 48 hours later I'm making the drive back to my place to grab some shit for the rest of the week :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. I panic if I don't have at least a 1/2 oz at all times.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Aren't we all addicted We are on a forum for marijuana.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. It's not physically addicting. You're being weak mentally.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I need to start taking breaks. It's hard to tell if I'm high anymore.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Whats wrong with that lol . I guess most of us are addicted then but its great lol better than being addicted to alot of other shit .

12. Yeah when my stash gets to like a quarter oz there are alarms sounding in my head for re up city....

• Like Like x 1
  13. You guys calling this an addiction are really downplaying legitimate addiction. :rolleyes::rolleyes:Have you seen someone go through real addiction? You will know this ain't it LOL

Wants and needs are very different

• Like Like x 2
  14. I need to do an experiment with the curing nl. Wait a few days in between the curing to see the difference over time curing in jars. I guess I am a little high, took forever to type this and it make sense.

15. #16 Archie oogllee, Jul 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    I was addicted to a pill, about died from the withdrawals. Completely different from going without weed. A lot of drugs have different chemicals that the body is naturally addicted to, chemical imbalances. Weed is a mental thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. You might want to remove the name of what you were hooked on. (Rules smules)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Like jerky chuckie in sons of anarchy

• Agree Agree x 1

19. Exactly