I'm addicted to[all]drugs

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NFloyd2357, Apr 25, 2009.

1. It's not heroin, oxy, crack, meth, anything in particular. I just fuckin love being on drugs... any of them. I love smokin pot, takin shrooms, trippin on acid, blowin some oxy, railing adderall or some coke. At first i thought it was because i was always bored. I've seen similar threads - people always say "you need a hobby, a distraction." Thats not the case with me, I have TONS of hobbies, it just so happens that I enjoy being on a drug when participating in those hobbies.

I'm an artist - I write, and play a bunch of instruments. I love learning - i read a lot, i write a lot, play guitar all the time, hang out with friends, do my thing... If im playing guitar, i want to be stoned, if im writing, i want to be stoned, if im reading, anything, i want to be stoned. My hobbies generally include creativity, and the drugs always help with that. Its not a drug problem - I have no physical addiction to any drugs, not even my benzo's anymore - but i just always want to be high. It hasn't caused any problems - other than legally and financially.
    I don't have a drug problem, i just don't have enough money:p

But anyways - its been like this two years. I dont mind it, i just need to check myself a lot to make sure i dont get carried away - you get addicted to this shite before you even know it happened.

Oh yes, and this sunday - going to see The Roots and Slightly Stoopid... i think i'll be taking my E

2. +rep for Slightly Stoopid

I saw them last month and the show was fucking stellar!

and.. drugs FTW! :hello::smoke:

I think I can relate to where you're coming from... ha ha

3. yeah man i was saying this the other day. I'm not addicted to any one drug, I'm addicted to being fucked up

4. I used to be like you.

You could be depressed? When I was going through a time of depression, I used drugs so much more, and it really helped to be honest.

I know how you feel though, my suggestion is obvious: TAKE A BREAK!

Try and enjoy the HUMAN high... You know, laughing and joking around with friends, flirting with girls, exercising, all of them are extremely stimulating and release SO MANY endorphins. Get healthy, and you'll feel so much better. Because to be honest, its kinda a drag to hang out with someone who always needs drugs to be high... Just chill, you know? You need to get yourself to understand you dont need to be high, to be happy, or anything at all! Enjoy the human high, its free, and healthy.

5. Bleh, if you took that post, and printed it out, then glued it to my fucking face, i would be contenet, I'm the same, im not addicted to drugs, im addicted to being high.

6. I feel the same way sometimes.

Just make sure you stick with what I like to call "legit" drugs (weed, shrooms, E, acid, etc.). Fucking kids with their cough syrup and nutmeg.

7. DXM is a legit drug. Just because its found in cough syrup does not mean its any less valuable. Its one hell of a drug, dont nock it till you try it. I would prefer it to weed anyday. Nutmeg is for fags though...

8. It's called being a junkie. just the facts. you're probably a cool dude

9. I understand where you're coming from. I don't know what I'd do without drugs. God bless 'em.

10. DXM can be one hell of a drug if you take low dose if you take high dose your in for a highly intoxicated ride through some what psychdelic shit

11. #11 Codone, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
    Yeah, same here, I'm a functioning addict to the max. What the shitty thing is, is that Ive never been in trouble financially or with the law, and hopefully never will. I spend a shit load on pills.

12. #12 NFloyd2357, Apr 25, 2009

Being a junkie is not being able to function or live without being high. I can go on and not be high. I can be not-high for days at a time. I just don't want to. I don't fiend drugs, if i dont got anything i dont got anything, id just rather be fucked up on something - i wouldnt even say fucked up. Most of my drug use is for deep, introspective, spiritual and expansive growth, but there are times i take drugs just to release or whatever. Most things i do, i do better, or enjoy more, when high. I may enjoy drugs way too much, but in no way am i a junkie. At this point in my life i just haven't found a reason to stop using them. I know its not worded as eloquently as usual, but im a bit drunk right now... weird, havent drank in a while. ight, gonna roll a nlunt n pass tha fuck outt

but sick user name. one of my favorite songs

13. It's either boredom or mind expansion; it's that simple.

Some drugs make me feel great and others make me think

I'm addicted to both :)

14. my life story

15. Thats definitely better than being addicted to a single drug. You're still a recreational user, your use just happens all day every day. When you're an addict, you don't get high or have fun. You just are...

16. No judgment, just be careful. In my experience psychological addictions are much harder to break then physical ones. Drugs can very quickly become a crutch that you need in order to work. Where you need the high in order to become creative. It's why so many musicians and artists have long time drug addiction problems or their careers go down the toilet when the give it up.

17. i always like your input. WHen I see that you've posted in one of my threads (that are like this) I'm like, ohhhh shit, what am i about to get. Its like your my conscious... or my mother, haha. but in a very good way. You always say exactly what i know but need to hear again.

but yea, like one of you said (sorry, forget who) its recreational addiction that just happens to be very often lol. I write in journals every day (mainly for enjoyment) and i post a lot of my stuff on here - those two things always really help keep me in check. THe journals because i can go back and read it, and be like, 'woah, shit, i gotta cool down," and here because i'll get varrying opinions, many from people i trust, and its good to hear what others think.

Right now... its not a problem, but i feel kind of pathetic for wanting to be high so often. Like another said, enjoy life's highs. Well, i do that to, i just to it while high on a drug haha. I still go to parties, flirt with girls, enjoy great food, go out, go to fun places, hang with friends - nobody would even know im always stoned, even though im around people and friends all day.

and this reminds me: I used to get high on life, until I realized that life is cut with morons.

18. quote of the dsy haha:)

19. #19 staples, Apr 25, 2009
    I have never, ever been under the influence of drugs while writing a piece of music.

If I did, it would too much like it wasn't "my own", like in a weird way the drugs wrote it, not me. If that makes any sense.

Like, I know that drugs are supposed to open up our senses and make us think or make us feel better and appreciate things more, to write music under the influence would feel generic to me, though all my favorite artists throughout history practiced it constantly, if not always in their early careers.

20. Im addicted to fealing good.