Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

im about toooo

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoke n Stroke, Mar 22, 2011.

1. rip some dank through my homemade bong in my room while watching jackass 3d. its buffering right now :). what are you guys up too?

2. I did the exact same thing literally a couple days ago. I've seen some pretty fucked up stuff on the internet in my time, but they really outdid themselves with Jackass 3d. Some of the best stunts out of all 3 movies, you should definitely enjoy it, if you have a strong stomach at least haha.

3. haha dude i plan on it. i love watchin them dudes:smoke:

4. Dude i watched Jackass 3 while baked like 3 nights ago and laughed my fucking balls off hahahah :smoking:
    Anyways, in an hour or so imma go roast a few bowls :D

5. listening to sweet dub on newgrounds and looking at this particularly awesome forum.

6. some of the stuff is overboard, diarrhea volcano, but I was rolling on the floor smoking and watching.

7. Just watched it Saturday night for the first time. Good shit. I can't believe Steve-O did it sober. Man, that's crazy. I think Bam got the worst prank pulled on him though with those snakes. I can't imagine that fear.

8. holy shit I did the exact same thing a few days ago! and according to this thread it's pretty common haha hope the movies going good!:smoke:

9. Watching Family Guy sober. Got a j's worth left of bud I might roll that up.

10. the electric avenue stunt made me laugh my ass off

11. Sounds legal ; )