I'm about to win the "Most random shit of the day award"

Discussion in 'General' started by Floydian, Oct 3, 2007.

1. I'unno, that I actually have seen before, therefore not too random o_O

Still pretty random.

2. SpongeBob and his fans scare me, it's so silly. I dont know what it is, but when I see or hear about him I feel like hiding. Customers who bought that game also bought the SpongeBob Lego set called "The Krusty Krab"...

3. I have a Spongebob knockoff shirt... He's chillin on a recliner w/a 40 and blazin a doob... On the top it says "Sparkitupbob" instead of Spongebob :D

4. damn thats so tight where did u get it, from online or what.

and yeah i wasnt expecting that lol. and i've heard of fleshlight also... ugh think if a spider crawled in one or somethin!

5. Got it at a local smoke shop where I go to buy my blunts. Run a google search for sparkitupbob and you'll prolly find somewhere you can get it.

6. there's prolly one at High Times or somethin, ill check some day.

7. dude that's insanely cool good find Floyd

8. Actually, I might buy that. My son loves Spongebob. :D

9. I have a Spongebob shirt that has spongebobs face and a few holes, and him holding his hand toward where his crotch would be. It's entirely yellow, and on the back has the spongebob Logo, and says "Spongebob Nudiepants"

I love Spongebob :cool:

10. Spongebobs alright, I want to invest in this, rockem sockem robots would be the shit after a few bong rips, they have a superman one :smoke:

\t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\thttp://www.amazon.com/Superman-Returns-Rock-Em-Sock/dp/B000B6MLEQ/ref=pd_bbs_2/103-3600465-1504637?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1191450693&sr=8-2

11. I do, too. The episode where he swears was on today. I recorded it. :cool:

12. That one cracks me up... Mostly 'cause you can tell he's saying "Fuck" by the context, lol. I like SB and all, but I'm a bigger fan of Fairly Odd Parents. That show's a fuckin riot when you're ripped... Not too bad sober, either :)

13. "Ask us about fucking your fuck french fries. It will be our fucking pleasure." :D

14. word fairly odd parents is better...cosmo def smokes

15. haha i remember that one
    the only reason i don't hate spongebob is because tom kenny (voice of spongebob) also does Yancy Fry on Futurama

16. "Hi Squidward! How the fuck are ya? Nice fuckin day..." :laughing:

17. "That's a lot of fucking bad words." :D