Im About To Smoke With My Mom!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dbpwattack, Sep 29, 2006.

1. wow my mom says she wasnts to smoke, this is crazy..!!!

2. is your mom cute?

3. haha thats sweet! smoking with parents is fun...

4. lol, i smoke with all my friend's moms lmao.

not joking either

5. my parents dont even know i smoke, but if my parents asked to toke up with me, i'd say hell naw lol....that shit seems to wierd.

6. I've got pictures of my dad from the 70s with a J in his hand. one of these days I'm gonna find out if he can still handle the reefer :D

7. so true.

8. Hell yea that shits weird, I smoked with my uncle once... long story short I left the room when he puked

9. I smoke with my dad..he is pretty cool. He was a big stoner back in the 70's. now i have been hooking him up lately. I know my mom smokes everynow and then so hopefully we can smoke together sometime. As well as my aunt in FL does so next time i visit its on.

10. my mom thinks it's a deadly narcotic and her views will never change, and my dad was a stoner back in the day, now he's a stuck-up businessman who gets on my case about blazing, but i found a dime sack in his fucking million-dollar desk in his work office. one of these days that fucker is getting stoned with me.

11. haha. My mom is cool with me smoking, but she wont touch the stuff. Although she has smoked my shisha on occasion.. One or two kill hits.. and she tried catnip.. watching her try to pull smoke through a bong by sipping on the edge was priceless.

12. My perents dont smoke and i dont think they ever have so it there problem there missing out !

There cool with me smoking but refuse to toke themselfs.

13. i have smoked w/my kids [as adults] on occasion. wish i could have gotten my parents high. maybe in another life:D

14. I would love to toke up with my parents.... I think it might strengthen our relationship because we really dont do anything at all together.... my parents always ask "Well what is it you like to do, what could we do as a family" and shit, but honestly theres nothing that we could do as a family that I can think of.... Smoking might be the answer! lol
    My dad used to smoke (Apparently he tried a lot of other drugs as well, but i guess in his time period who didnt), and he made some comments a few weeks ago when we were talking about whe he was growing up and shit, and I think if I could get us tickets for Roger Waters or The Who or something, he'd smoke with me.....
    Hell, he even told me that if he had a big piece of land or a farm or something (They wanna retire to North Carolina), he might grow a little "Something special" as he put it way back in some far corner, haha
    I actually think my mom could benefit from the medicinal values of marijuana... I think that discussion will come up if/ when she finds out I smoke.... hah, I think my grandma could even use a little weed once and a while! she's 96 years old and still going strong, but she never has an appetite (probably weighs about 70 lbs soaking wet in a fur coat) and has glaucoma and sometimes gets pains all over and shit.... might become a new family activity!

15. Bringin' families together.

16. ..one bowl at a time.

17. damn dude thats badass... i wish i could do that... my moms REALLY stuck up about weed and if she ever found out that i smoked she would most likely never want to see me again haha... my dad on the other hand i really wanna toke with becuase i know he used to smoke but i wanna see if he can keep up with me

18. Ha my mom and aunt are taking me to Amsterdam in a few years. My uncle might come too but damn I'm ready to go with them. At family reunion's my mom has let me drink at them since I was 15 so I always get a handler of bacardi when I go and det drunk every night.

19. That would be too freaky to smoke with my mom or dad. I wouldnt do that, but thats just me.

20. LMAO...that is wonderful