Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im about to roll a Dutch master blunt but i have a few questions.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Aznleroy, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Instead of licking it constantly to keep it moist can i just dip my fingers in water and rub it into the paper?

2. Just lick it. Grab a glass of water, down half of it and you'll be good.
    The reason saliva work's good, at least in my theory, is because saliva has enzymes inside
    of it that on naturally are supposed to start breaking down food upon entering your mouth..
    soo.. if the enzymes are on tobacco wouldn't you think it would make the paper fuse or something like that..
    Oh and plus saliva dry's quicker.

I've considered doing this when I roll blunts, but honestly.. just keep it gangsta:smoke:

3. ur problem isnt licking, its the dutch masters, i wuld use swisher sweets or white owls, they roll so much better and taste better. i reccomend chocolate swishers, tastes like chocolate in every hit ^.^ :smoking:

4. just wet that shit up with your lips man, it's not going to hurt you.