I'm about to get high as fuck

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GimmieMore, May 2, 2008.

1. I have some crappy tasting weed with good potency. I have about a 1.5g's of it. I'm gonna make some weed ramen noodles...... I've got the house to myself, my girl just left for work.

Party time!!!!

2. my kitchen smells like weed. Its beautiful.

3. Take some pics man and give me a report on the taste

have fun being fucked up for the rest of the day lol

4. Lemme see if I can get this pic up here.....

They taste great. I usually make ramen noodles with herbs and stuff like oregano and basil, plus soy sauce. There is just a hint of weed taste. More like an aftertaste.

And since this was soap tasting weed I'm glad at the way it tastes......

Still working on the pics.

5. Just finished the noodles, and I'm almost done with the broth. Lets see how long this takes......

6. Last time I made these I was high for about 10 hours... and I slept for 6 of them.... I used 3-4 grams that time.... While I was awake I was so high I couldn't move sometimes.....

I cut back so I can stay up and enjoy it.

7. Enjoy my fellow stoner..enjoy!

8. How long does it take?

9. did you use cannabutter or just toss in the noodles?

10. I boiled water with butter and herb first for 20 mins... i guess that would be making quick cannabutter..

I then used that water to make noodls.

11. About 25 mins.....

You boill some water (enough for noodles... maybe a lil more. Drop some butter in (about a 1-2 inch stick) and some herb. For each person maybe 2 grams or so depending on tolerance...... Boil for about 20 mins and the butter should take on a slightly green hue.

From here just make ramen noodles to your taste preference. Add more water if need be.

12. thc doesnt extract in water so idk how u would have gotten high

13. Here is the Recipe :) It works amazingly, you get super super high

First off, you want to go to the store and get some Ramen Noodles. They cost 30 cents a pack so it shouldn't be a strain on any budget.

When you get ready to cook, bring water in a pot to a medium boil. You don't want it spraying all over the place. Also: Don't use too much water! Two cups will probably be sufficient for now, and if you need more then just add more in later. Take the amount of weed you want to cook with (usually use slightly more than the amount needed to get high by smoking). Chop up the weed as fine as you can get it.

You will also need butter of course. A rule I use that seems to work every time is to get an amount of butter that looks about the same size as the amount of weed you have. Then, get more butter (about half as much as you have now) and add it to your butter pile. So you will probably have two piles, one of weed and one of butter. Add both to the boiling broth. You might also consider adding in other spices like oregano, garlic, or other greenish spices in case people get nosey; you could just tell them it's oregano or whatever. Plus the spices will mask any smell that's produced by cooking.

You'll want to boil it for at least 20 minutes, but the longer you can the better. If you have time to boil for a while, boil the weed until it's totally brown. If it's mostly brown though, then you should be alright. Now plop the ramen noodles into the boiling water and stir and cook for about 5 minutes. Pour out all contents into a bowl (including the weed, don't strain it out you might as well eat it) and add in as much of the Ramen seasoning as you'd like.

14. Eat them on an empty stomach formax effect (like any edible)

15. you just think your home '' alone ''

look out your window,,,,,im the pervert leaning against the light-pole, smoking a unfiltered camel.[​IMG]

16. Im teling trixie!
    How strong is the after taste? I dont like the flavor of weed edibles =X

17. ROFL! You're fucking hilarious!

18. Doesn't really taste like weed. Especially if you add soy sauce and some herbs (oregano, basil, parsley)

Just tastes like buttery ramen noodles