Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm a super lightweight...that's both good and bad.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Auto-Bud-Man, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Years ago ,, I was partying with some bikers , we were heading back into town from the club house .
    Passing under the freeway we seen a casket laying on the bank .
    I went back and got the president of the clubs pick up... he was passed out …
    Drove back to where the casket and the rest of my brothers were and loaded it up.

I took the pick up back to the club house and jumped on my bike and caught up with the rest of the brothers for a few more hours of partying..

In the meantime 4 hours later the person I barrowed the pick up from got up and headed to work 6 AM .
    He was in center of town and got pulled over by the local PD.

The cop walks up to his door and says whats up with the casket , the pres of this club says what fucking casket..
    He had no idea there was even a casket in the back of his truck LOL .

You know we never opened the casket to see if it was empty or not.. It was empty ..

But if we had a light weight passed out Like you ,,, give you one guess where you would of been sleeping brother ..
    That casket made one hell of a beer keg cooler …
    That club hauled that casket to all their club runs …

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. [QUOTE="...

But if we had a light weight passed out Like you ,,, give you one guess where you would of been sleeping brother ...[/QUOTE]
    Hahaha...I can guess! That would have been a life changing event.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. rpavich,
    Ya the only thing left would be giving you a proper name that matched you and that casket ..
    I don't know what to say about you getting all screwed up on just a few hits ..
    But its all good , you seem friendly enough .
    Feel lucky that it doesn't take a couple joints in the morning just wake up, like me .
    :weed-4:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks, I appreciate the good conversation. I'm usually pretty cool unless I encounter jerks online...take care...later.

• Friendly Friendly x 2