I'm a stealthy stoner from South America :D

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Secret_Stoner, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Hello friendly friends!

I came to Ecuador to work in a bunch of different stuff as a creative freelancer.

I don't know about strands and any of that. I mostly get low quality stuff here, no seed but still ugly, not so potent stuff, I really don't know a lot of dealers.

I used to smoke every 2 or 3 days a few years back and stoped for 4 to 5 years for no particular reason. I never enjoyed smoking that much so a few months back started making my own tinctures and have been using that daily for 3 months or so. I called my self the Secret_Stoner because of that, no one notices I'm stoned all the time because I manage my dose very well, and tinctures are stealthy.

Funny stoner story: once, making tinctures, I sucked on the filter and got so high that I felt like shiting my self... Maybe not so funny.

I came here to learn, since I'm moving alone soon so I'm going to be able to experiment a little more.

My frist post was about asking for help with something that's not quite right with my tinctures. I would love some imput from you guys, I basicaly need help perfecting my hot process.

See you around!