Im a skinny fucker

Discussion in 'General' started by TheDirtyPoncho, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Well not too skinny. But I need to gain some serious weight and I have no idea how

2. the thread title made me lol

3. Eat, eat and eat some more. Working out, muscle resistent excercises, cardiovascular routines, all the works. Oh, and of course time.

4. Lift weights, muscles add weight and look damn sexy.

5. :hello:

6. step 1: :smoke:
    step 2: eat [​IMG]
    step 3: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Same here man. I weigh 135. I have a high metabolism, no matter how much I eat I gain no weight at all (no complaints there). The only thing that sucks about that is I can't go very long without eating without feeling like shit.

I don't look too skinny though, I'm fairly fit from all my years playing soccer. My upper body is just lacking in muscles.

I think it's time I start lifting weights...

8. 1. Go pick up some dank
    2. Smoke that shit
    3. Go into a all you can eat buffet
    4. repeat everyday until you gain enough weigh

Just dont forget to SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE

9. First you have to stretch your stomach over time with fruits and veggies,then glute with heavy foods such as meat. after a few months of training, or even years, you'll probably need a wall of your house knocked down and a whale stretcher to carry your bloated corpse to it's grave, as well as a double wide casket.

Attached Files:

10. If 3/4 of the american population can find a way to be obese, i'm sure you'll find your way eventually.

11. eat an excess of calories...

here comes loads of incorrect nutritional/workout advice op

12. Eat cheetos and browse GC. Don't do anything else except for pissing and shitting.

13. Please, don't do weights. Some people will try to "push" these on you, usually using some kind of selling point. They will approach you saying things like "don't you want to be cool?" and " it's free the first time" "all you friends do it" If you meet these kinds of people,just say something like "mmm... no thanks, those aren't for me" and walk away. Make sure you immediately tell a sensei or martial artist. They'll kick that man's ass. The best way to work out is you against the world, everybody knows that.

14. Check out bodybuilding.com forums. I know your pain I have to eat my ass off to gain weight.

15. oh a fellow bb'er?

16. Eat lots of meats and bread. Eat before bed. It's important to go to the gym while your eating like this, you don't want to gain 'bad' weight

17. #18 THCemployEE, Dec 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2010
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [IMG[​IMG]

For about six months. :bongin:

18. I wouldnt call myself a bb'er, I have been lifting pretty regularly for the last few years. I started out 6'3 170lbs of mush right now I'm 190 and lean. To the OP, if your trying to get bigger you need to eat like crazy and go to gym and pick up some heavy shit. Go check out those forums though for a little bit more detailed answer.

19. Squats, push-ups, crunches and chin-ups,although some say chin ups are gay. it's all natural.