Im a sexy woman, so stop objectifying me

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Sovereign Psyche, Jan 28, 2014.

Irrelevant

Thread title is: I'm a sexy woman, stop objectifying me

Comment fits perfectly as a sarcastic remark based on that.

Good point, but shows that he's here just to be cute and not actually watch the video or add anything worthwhile to the discussion.

3. #23 Uncle_Meat420, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    Maybe he did watch the video and his comment is on a whole nother level of meta-critique of the objectification double standard

And if not its like who gives a shit move on and have your discussion brah. Don't let it bother you

4. It just seems like almost every user on this site is out to hate on everyother user. There aren't enough lulz

5. Watch some videos by Raven Moon Dragon

They aren't 20 min long and her satire is hilarious.

I know that and I agree.  I was drunk and ripped when I posted that last night and didn't see it as sarcasm.  There was no indication to me and just appeared like another smartass, degrading post that adds nothing of value to a worthy discussion.  Perhaps I was wrong.  I've already sent him a message telling him I'm sorry if I was mistaken. 

7. I didnt watch the video, but i already dont like her.

Asking men to stop objectifying women is like asking a monkey to not eat bananas. Its natural. We are turned on visually. We see tits, we think about tits. We see ass, we think about ass -- regardless of the person attached.

8. Watch it and you might like it.
    The title is deceiving.

She's not being the typical angry thought police that we're used to in these videos with similar titles.

9. So immature. And so narcissistic and conceded.Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. You shut your mouth, punk!  :p

You got me thinking about tits and ass now.

But its alright. I probably would have on my own within the hour. 

12. get used to it. Dis is teh ibterwebZ

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Fuck yes, GC user-base ftw!

Wow, takes you like an entire hour  ;)

See that post just loses it's edge with the smiley, for me at least. I feel like anyone would understand it's sarcasm, because it would be absolutely preposterous to post something like that.

Sorry for the massive derail, I blazed up for the first time in months and got on some crazy thoughts

It would be but people do it on here all the time.  Those smiley emotes are whatever they are called are there for a reason.

17. #37 mandrin13, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014

To answer your question in subsequent posts, it doesn't matter if I was being sarcastic or not, an adult would ignore a comment they did not appreciate rather than try an instigate a fight with a stranger online that in no way had made a comment towards them.  That answer your question?

The thread title is "I'm a sexy woman stop objectifying me!"

My Response "I might have watched the video if they had used a sexy woman"

I shouldn't have to explain myself further.  I don't care how you took it, god forbid someone make a good joke.  I will apologize to the OP, as it, or you, clearly took the thread way off topic.  This will be my final post in the feminine nazi bullshit thread as I do not wish to keep derailing it.  Now, back in line!

Adults on internet forums respond to other people.  That's what forums are for.  Sometimes they add commentary to posts they like, other times they add it to posts they don't. 

I made a mistake and I've apologized.  

19. I want a sexy woman that I can objectify. And she'll like it!!!Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I don't think your mom would like that.  She probably prefers not to be objectified. :p