Im a really bad kisser

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MattSKAA, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Girls like to take it slow. So good kissing for them is going slow, not using your tongue at first, concentrating on the upper lip, then the lower lip. And pull on her hair a little once you get intense, it causes sexual tension.

2. [quote name='"rollinjoints"']Girls like to take it slow. So good kissing for them is going slow, not using your tongue at first, concentrating on the upper lip, then the lower lip. And pull on her hair a little once you get intense, it causes sexual tension.[/quote]

^^^^^^ exactly, this guy knows what girls like. I know this cause I am a girl. Take his advice ;)

3. just do what comes natural. or follow what shes doing. just don't try and deep throat her with your tongue.. its gross and annoying and a big turn off. like I'm down for your tongue in my mouth but im not tryin to swallow it.

4. [quote name='"rollinjoints"']Girls like to take it slow. So good kissing for them is going slow, not using your tongue at first, concentrating on the upper lip, then the lower lip. And pull on her hair a little once you get intense, it causes sexual tension.[/quote]

Good stuff here. Light nibbling on the lip sometimes works too.

Best advice i can give you is this..... if you are struggling, just follow her lead. She will kiss you how she likes to be kissed.

5. Idk about that. Maybe that's the average girl but Im with a girl who used tounge the second time we kissed, a few minutes after the first time, and it's not slow at all... But she might just be a whore. Moral of the story, everyone's different.

6. Try to do the same thing that she does and you'll naturally know what to do

7. just mack on that face dude, its not hard. try filling ur mouth with mayo and blowing up a balloon, sick practice bro

8. Have her teach you. I've made put like twice and the first time ended up awkward cus the guy pinned me down and wouldn't let me leave his room. Kicked that motherfucker in the dick and stormed out.

Dude, lip biting. One guy I made out with did it and I loved it.

9. Just use no or not a lot of toungue til you get the hang of things. Bite the bottom lip when things heat up go slow and when you start to feel it let it progress. Kissing isnt that hard. Don't slobber all over her face and dont tey to suffocate her with your tongue

10. have her teach you... that way she will show you what she wants. theres no shame in it... had to have my 3rd gfs tell me how to fuck for the first time... no biggie again you get what she wants.... I would try to explain this but it is hard to do so... lol :D hit up youtube I think there are some vids that will help...:rolleyes:

11. Eh, don't ask her to teach you. Most girls are more turned on by men that lead.

12. i like it when a guy knows what to do and how to handle me. i'm not interested in educating anyone. :devious: