I'm A Non-Pothead With Pothead Friends...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Skayda, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Hey all! I like your forum. I have several friends and family members who smoke and I have nothing against it I've tried it a few times and didn't enjoy the feelings. But anyway, this is a place for real life stories so here's one of mine lol: I had decided to walk to the nearby little mom and pop store for a bag of food for my poor hungry cat and on the way there I happened to see a small plastic ziplocked baggy and picked it. I have seen weed before of course but I'm not really up close and personal with it so I didn't know for sure what it was til I got home and snapped a picture with my iPod and sent it to my sister's husband who smokes pot due to medical reasons and fun and he said the pic was kinda fuzzy but what did it smell like. I said it smelled like a skunk and he goes "Well, there you go!" I offered it to him since I didn't need it or want it but with a warning it might be laced with something but he said he would take his chances, thanked me and said he'd been hurting lately cause he hadn't been paid from work yet and hadnt had the money to buy any lately so I said that God works in odd ways to help us out, doesn't he? Lol! So, how often have any of you guys and gals ever just randomly found pot on the ground and would you/did smoke it or give it/sell it or toss it? Just curiou! The coolest "random ground find" for me though ever was a few years ago I found a half rained on white envelope on the roadside with a card inside that said Simething like "Thanks for Vegas! Here's what I owe you!" with five hundred dollars in cash inside the card. No addresses and no last names. It was during a really rough year and my best friend told me later she had been praying hard every night that something would happen to help us out a little money wise and we were able to pay the rent that month and soon after that both myself and my common law husband were both offered new jobs and things began to look up. But, this morning it was a small bag of pot I found on the sidewalk that God made someone drop so my brother in law could have a better day and be a better husband to my sister and father to my niece and nephews. (He has bad headaches due to chunt in his brain from being hydrosyphiac. He got it first installed as an infant and he has siatica and degeritive disk desease and pot helps with the pain of all those things and enabled him to be a much more socialable, nicer person.)

Thanks for listening to me ramble!

~Ami

2. Redo your format and I'll come back...

3. Wall of texts ftl

4. I would LOVE to find bags of weed on the ground. It probably would make my whole year. I've never had this happen, but i have had a weed transaction happen in my car in the dark and the dealer drop a couple 5g nugs on my carpet and just leave it there.

5. As awesome as that is, I'd personally be pissed off because I'm OCD about my car's inside being clean.

But still... 5g nugs. Sweet jeebus! :eek:

6. I like reading long stories...

7. It's a sign from the heavens saying to start smoking

8. I am the local authority on bud. Two of these answers apply to me.

9. I've never been lucky enough, but just a few weeks ago I was at the beach with a large group of friends celebrating our graduation. Long story short, we threw a massive bday party at the rental house for a friend, ended up getting kicked out of the resort. In our rush to leave, a friend and I forgot a small bag of dank that we had thrown in on somewhere in the house. My friend was the first to realize it and all I said was that I hoped the right people would find and enjoy it. NOW SOMEONE MAKE A THREAD ABOUT FINDING BUD IN A MYRTLE BEACH RV RESORT SO I CAN BE HAPPY :smoke:

10. fuckin paragraphs man like honestly

11. Yea I was gonna read it but looks like on one else did so some one ....... What did he say ?

12. :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

13. I found a 10 dollar bill once and bought a dime. Does that count?

14. Take it home and smoke it
    Only
    If i have no friend in need.

15. i have actually had this happen before twice i have found a dime bag on the ground and once i found a half ounce of dank under a big dumpster bin behind a 7/11 (i was smokeing behind the 7/11 lol)