Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im a newbie to BHO

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mtb3721, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Hey everybody, first time poster here. Just a quick introduction, I'm 21, live in Louisville, Ky, and I've been using bho for a year now.

I have made bho several times using the warm water purging method, which I realize is not a good one. Basically I was wondering if anyone could tell me/show me/send me the link to good articles and videos about how to properly make bho and purge. I've done quite a bit of research but most of it goes way over my head since I'm new to all of this. I don't know what many of the parts are called and exactly what they do. I'm sure someone here has started from scratch and I'm in dire need of a mentor. I'm definitely willing to buy a vacuum purge if that is the only option but I don't have a crazy amount of $$$ to spend. I basically need someone to explain it to me as if I were 12 because right now I kind of feel like it. Are there any good links that are idiot proof??? Thanks for the help!