im a newb lol

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by happytrees420, Jun 5, 2008.

1. I want to grow some plants.

I got some seeds, nothing fancy no strain just some mersh but all I know is the bag I got these seeds out of contained weed that was green and got me high as a kite. :rolleyes:

Here is my plan...
    I'm going to go out to my dad's house and go back in the woods because no one ever goes out there ever and I'm going to plant as many seeds as I can. Then I'm going to leave and not come back for a long long time and when I do come back I'm going to see like 30 big ass weed plants with buds growing on all of them and leap around in circle shouting in excitement and get high out of my mind.

What are my chances of my plan working?

2. your chances 50/50 do some research on this site and better your chances.. Good luck and keep it green.

~In1

3. You need 2 water your plants.... and check on there conditions, you cant just expect to plant it and its perfect.... there is many dis-advantages in outdoor growing.... what if it rains for few days it will kill ur plants... so unless u can check on them 1-2 times a week dont even waste ur time.....

4. watch out for deer and other kinds of animals... I had that same idea but I got curious and had to vist my plot only to find my plants been nibbled down to about 2 inches high with no leaves.