I'm a new grower and I need some help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sea O Green, Oct 5, 2012.

1. I've been looking on these forums for a while, and finally decided to register. I plan on growing, but I need some tips. I've been growing things since I could walk and I've got quite a green thumb. I'm quite confident that I won't screw up a grow.

I plan on doing it outdoors next season, and I'm not sure what seeds to get. I'm kind of leaning towards a quality seed bank, because I have confidence in my growing ability, but then again bag seeds are free.

I saw some strains on Attitude's website that I'd like to buy, but I'm not exactly sure about ordering from them. Can I just send them cash and an order form? And also, do I need to purchase a shirt so the seeds don't get found?

If the seeds get intercepted, would the letter get sent to my PO Box, or my home address? (that can't happen because I live with my parents >.<)

And if/when I purchase seeds, what strain should I get? I want quality over quantity, because instead of selling, I just want to spread the joy of cannabis to all my friends. I'd like a strain that's suitable for the outdoors, and has a low odor (maybe northern lights?).

I hope I'm not asking too much, but I hope you guys can help!

2. I doubt the seeds would get intercepted anyways so don't think about it.Also yes you can send cash to them,and about the strain it is really up to you are you looking for a indica or sativa?If it was me personally I would grow some AK-47 cause I had some and it was pretty banging,but I always wanted to try some Northern Lights,up to you also don't get any autos since you are growing outside.