I'm a murderer...

Discussion in 'General' started by sweetpotaters, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Today I was golfing with a few of my buddies. I was playing well and we were at the 5th hole when I lined up to drive. I proceeded as usual and hit a beautiful drive.

Well, it started out beautiful. I guess the most beautiful things can be the most deadly...

A goose flew past at that exact moment, and unfortunately my golf ball broke its neck :(

My buddies and I ran over to see if it was ok. It was disturbing. It was twitching on the ground, but still breathing. Blood/brain gush was oozing out of its eye/ mouth, and because its neck was broken its head was flopping on the ground back and forth. It had lost control of its legs/ wings.

I was deeply upset. I couldn't bring myself to put it out of its misery. I should have. It was obviously in pain. But I couldn't. And I hate myself for it. I watched it suffer for almost two minutes, as I could not bring my self to finish the job. It was sickening. I feel terrible. I was actually relieved when it died after a few minute. It was no longer in pain.

I just couldn't bring myself to finish it off. To ease its suffering. This will haunt me for a long time, I know it. I took another organisms life.

I would truly appreciate if if you just said a quick prayer, or dedicated your next toke to this bird.

I'm sorry unknown goose.... :cry::cry::cry:

2. Do you think it went to an afterlife, or became nothing the moment it stopped existing here?

3. Probably should have got some courage and wrung its neck. But either way, youre going to be haunted by the memory of what you have done for the rest of your life. Your only mitigation is that it was an accident

4. I'm sure OP will be fine. I've put down a perfectly healthy dog before with a gun shot to its dead. Then it was twitching on the ground, so I put 4 more rounds in till it stopped moving.

I turned out just fine.

5. damn son. Did you get a primeval rush from orchestrating such carnage?

6. Misleading title is misleading..I wanted some juicy ass shit OP, c'mon..fucka goose

7. I'm 50 and have heard the "I killed a goose while golfing" story over and over since my 20's. Seems like courses would have put up goose flying over signs by now.

8. It wouldn't have been as bad if it had died instantly. I have had friends kill geese on impact while golfing. What I feel bad about is the fact that I caused it intense suffering as well.

9. I remember when I ran over this teddy bear, his head was on the other side of tha road and I just didn't have it in me to try and put him back together:cry:

10. Ya it was pretty exciting. Basically the dog was bad and kept attacking another dog. Finally it was so aggressive towards the other dog that it nearly killed him.

Took it out to a water irrigation field. Started digging a plot for it. Got maybe a bit over 2 feet deep and it was getting to be too much work with the shitty shovel I had.

Got the dog somewhat near the plot, shot it in the head with a 380. Dog fell down flopping around, looked kind of like it was having a seizure, no wimpering or anything though.

Shot it 4 more times till it became completely lifeless, and then dragged it to the plot and buried it. Used some remaining dirt to cover up the blood left behind.

I had that tingly feeling all over my body that you get from an extreme adrenaline rush.

I've gotten to kill better things since, but that was a good starting point.

11. you killed this bird in cold blood and you didn't even eat it?

you fucking monster!

12. I read somewhere that wild animals actually feel pain about 100 times more intensely than humans. Something to do with nerve impulse speed and adrenalines effect on the muscles

13. Oh god...

14. Shoulda eaten it

15. You really know what to say to make me feel better :rolleyes:

16. I had a psych professor tell me something started with animals and lead to bigger things...What, well, ah...Right, sociopaths.:cool:

17. Exactly, least you can do to show your remorse.

18. You couldnt bring your self to step on the neck and pull the head?

What the fuck are you gunna do if the zombies come man? Eat leafy greens?

19. Zombies will be fine. If a zombie attacks me I'll have no problem killing it.

20. stepping on the neck and pulling the head is most definitely not the most humane way to dispatch a goose.

What you need is to hold the thing upside down by its legs, stroke gently down the neck to put it at ease, and then, with its head between your forefinger and middle finger, pull extremely hard and suddenly downwards whilst pulling the legs upwards. Lights out.

Stepping on its neck would probably just choke it to death