I'm a motherfucking loser...

Discussion in 'General' started by detailed one, Apr 13, 2011.

1. 100% serious.

Threw out my whole life I looked at myself as a loser still do...

Needed to spit that out.

Need full story ill write it...:wave:

I got a few wonderful things and the rest sucks...I hate drinking but so far thing turn out shitty...

2. So what are you doing about it?

A "loser" is someone you judge by your own standards.

3. Drunk typing! It's getting more popular...

LOL @ this link.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGUr6wzyT8]YouTube - BOB MARLEY THREE LITTLE BIRDS[/ame]

listen to bob dogg, he knows whats good

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE]YouTube - Beck - Loser[/ame]

Double barrel buckshot.

6. how are you gonna post that song after bob marley brooo!!!you should feel ashamed.shame!lol

7. well maybe if you stopped fucking your mother.......:eek:

8. thats ok i'll win for all of us

9. Well I woke up I noticed my thread...No i'm not emo life is rough on me at the moment i'm going threw tough bullshit I don't need :(...

Whatever.

10. You can't expect your life to get any better if you don't believe it's gonna get better. Nothing is going to happen unless you make it happen. :) Things WILL get better, believe me... I've been to rock bottom and back several times. It sucks, yes... you hate yourself daily, yes... you want to just die and get it over with, yes... but when you stick it out and the good times come rolling around, you'll feel that much better when you realize what you would have missed out on. :)

11. #12 aznno0odles, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2011
    ur trippin that song goes hardddd

edit- watch the new guy, go to a strip club, drink some alchohol. smoke some weed. drink some more alchohol. then go back to the strip club.dude u can get some sluts n stuff just remember we got like 1 year to do all the cool shit before the world possibly ends. u wanna be a loser when the world ends?:cool:get your shit together you can do it!!!!!:hello:

12. Man up, kid.

13. Why don't you try to make things better?

Crying on a forum is reserved for bitches.

14. You're so positive it makes me want to... DANCE!!! :hello:

Actually, I was going to say "jump in front of a bus", but I'm trying not to be so "negative". :rolleyes:

15. Hah! Sooooooorry for being positive! :p

16. This story.. it sounds kinda cool, bro.

On a serious note though, what do you expect from us? A forum can't help you, only you can turn your life around.

17. Wasn't crying for anything nor asking for attention I just wanted to put it out there and get it off my back.

I even talked about it with someone today over it but yes my life sucks its not the greatest and yes people have it worst then me and I feel for every single person out there. But all the people saying grow up kid and shit 1. I'm no kid 2. I'm not fucking crying I was letting this problem off my back other then holding it in and trying to feel all high and mighty over myself which I know makes shit worst...

I'll let this thread end where it ends but. I made this thread late last night down in the dumps and forgot about it but seen it when I was browsing wasn't happy with the responses but its the internet...Reality is just a step away.

18. Hmmm, it's strange how some of these threads are full of advice and positive reinforcement for the TS, and others are... like this.

Sometimes you can let your problems overwhelm you to the point that you feel like you can't escape them and you're never gonna break out of your shitty routine, but that's exactly what you need to try and do.

Family sucks? Move out. Friends suck? Ditch em. Girlfriend sucks? plenty of whores in the sea.

There's always a new way to better yourself and your life. You should take a step back, individualize your problems, and attack them logically.

19. Don't let these hookers derail your thread.

Let it out. :wave: