I'm a moron.

Discussion in 'General' started by HoosierIVXX, Jun 15, 2009.

1. If this doesn't prove absent minded stonerness I don't what does.

This past week, I accidentally, for the third time brought a fully resined marijuana pipe through an airport.

What's even worse is I accidentally had it in my carry on the way there, through security and all, without even realizing I had it until unpacking on the other side.

Even dumber, I love this piece to death even though it's a $5 piece of asian garbage I bought on Canal Street a few years back, I couldn't bring myself to leave "Oliver Twist" (Little, cheap, and has a swirl design) in Chicago, so I paid $15 to check a bag, and placed him in it, risking drug dogs in Newark.

Fortunately, I suppose they don't really give a shit about a little piece, but it was dumb as hell to do.

Anyone else ever had a close call?

2. my homeboy got caught with a pipe in the denver airport, he didn't even know it was in his bag, he was coming back to Houston for summer. basically they pulled him to the side, one person pulled it out and called this black lady over and shes like "its tobacco, move on". he got lucky as fuck, because it definately wasn't tobacco, if he was leaving texas for colorado he'd be so fucked.

3. Dude... Why dont you clean your pipe often first off...
    Secondly, Always check your bags for leftover shit like maybe a misplaced gram before going to places like that.
    EDIT: Very glad you didnt get caught or anything though.

4. I had a gram blunt of dro, my pipe, and a dime sack taped to my crotch going to Chicago.

I started from a small town so not much security, but they went threw all my crap for a suspiciously long time...

Plus I swore I smelled that blunt on the plane.

Got there safely though