I'm a Loser

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KushFanDango, May 26, 2012.

1. I give up on chicks man, I suck with them bottom line. How can a guy like me who works at Tj Maxx for minimum wage compete with the athletic/douchy dudes with more money? I may not be the best looking dude ever but fuck man is it depressing.

I swear the only girl that never broke my heart was sweet old marry jane. Smoking weed and being broke are the only things i'm good at in life. Lets face it that doesn't get you girls.

Go ahead and make fun of me all mine as well -_-
    /rant

2. If you build it, they will come...

3. We should all build it together man.

4. soyyyyyyyy un perdedor

5. Welcome to the club :wave: ....smh

6. Same here Bro except i don't have a job.

7. damn guys with that attitude you are absolutely right about being a loser.

I myself dont have anywhere near the best confidence in the world, but i know im not a loser thats for damn sure.

and seriously sit back and think about your life, im pretty sure you are not a loser, just feeling down....happens to the best of us.

8. You are clearly missing out on a lot in life

9. hit the gym, build your self, self confidence by doing so.

go to bodybuilding.com, ask around in their forums and they got great workouts on there as well.

getting your body right is the first step to feeling better and having confidence in yourself.

plus a girl will notice a guy who has muscle or who looks fit. they will know that you take care of your body or they will be simply outright attracted to it.

you can do it homie :smoke:

10. I've been feeling down for years now. It's such a long way back to all the fun I had when I was young. All I do now is work, sleep, and hangout with the few friends that somehow still decide to stick around. I'm going to school, although I hardly see the point and feel like I'm just wasting my time and avoiding the real world for 4+ years. I just push through the day and live for the weekends. My current weekend's been fucked up because apparently me working mon-fri isn't enough and I got stuck with a Saturday morning 8am shift. Of course the lazy, fucking part timers won't take it so there goes my night of relaxing and attempting to take my mind off all the other pig shit that's going on in my life right now. Fuck my life and pretty much everyone in it. Especially those who come back saying "get over it!", "everyone has hardships", "chin up!"... you guys have no fucking idea.

11. Don't overthink shit.

Confidence is the number one attraction with females. Obviously looks n shit matter to a point but you can't be a pussy about shit. Don't ask her if she wants to catch a movie, say "im going to check out that new adam sandler flick, you should come with". If she says no, give her positive reinforcement by dogging her lack of decision making skills.

12. get $ get girls

13. Totally agree with what everyone is saying about working out. It has helped me tremendously and I have had nothing but great results. Women want to mate with strong partners, not weak kids. Even if they don't intentionally mean to do it, they want to have a man who is strong, has good genes, and will be able to support a family. While this isn't the case for ALL women, the basic biological needs of a woman is pretty much universal.

14. If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.

15. Who would want to date you if you are going to be a debbie downer? Sounds like youre digging yourself in a deeper hole.

16. Sounds like you're on your grind man. Fuck it, embrace those extra hours of work.

It's building your character and u got some more cash.

17. Damn it's like a fucking pity party in this thread lol. OP I work for minimum wage, am continuously getting fucked on hours, and have the belly of a fucking budda.

I got a girlfriend when I didn't even have a job, couldn't even find one and I was looking hard, living with my mom.

With the right attitude, anything is possible. Not with that piss poor one you've got though.

18. ^^^ to add to that post...

most of the girls i have had the pleasure of being with have always come quite randomly and when i was not really looking. surprising i know, but its usually how it goes :p

19. #19 Berzerker42500, May 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012
    THIS!

When you aren't worrying about it and you're making yourself happy is when this shit happens.

And as far as your shitty outlook goes,girls can smell that shit from a mile away and tends to send them packing.

20. You're never gonna get a girl with an attitude like that. Girls dig confidence way more than you think.

You're you, man. You gotta love yourself