Im a little pissed off.

Discussion in 'General' started by Hanneman1011, Dec 2, 2010.

1. OK I might not be the nicest person, but I try to keep my cool and i never get out of line on here. But somebody has taken it apon them self to ruin my rep on here. Just the other night I help a guy out with a graphics card and he was nice and said thanks. I was just helping him out. and now I have negitive 54 points!!! WTF! im just upset and had to vent. im done.

2. Dude, don't worry about rep. It really doesn't mean much

3. Yeah it's just the rep. Doesn't really matter and if you feel you did nothing wrong then who cares. Chill:)

:smoke:

4. Is it even possible to neg-rep anymore?

5. I think only the mods can neg rep you so you musta pissed one of them off

6. I got the neg rep power!!! bhuahahaha

7. just get a pic of a female for your avy and a sexy sig and your good for rep. whore away.

8. I thought that you just had to have a certain amount of rep of your own. But if you still can't neg rep then probably not

9. I just need to get a job so I can smoke me a big ass blunt. already got it picked out. It is going to be huge.

10. AND THE CLASSIC PART IS HE JUST DID!!

Yes, I quoted Myself.

11. Oh noes

i'm too high for an adequate response

12. Cut him some slack, bro. His future wife is the letter "H".

13. lmao thats even funnier.

14. If you click at the top "User CP" it should show you the Rep, The comment left by the person who repped you and there is a link to which post got repped.

Because you say you all of a sudden got negative 54 that probably means it was a mod so it would be unwise to send them angry messages. Although if you're still confused about why it happened a polite PM asking what was wrong with the post and what you might be able to do in the future might be a good idea.

15. Wow, one person got you down to -54? Must have been OSG.

16. Ha ha lmao

17. When the universe caves in, I am blaming you.

18. Seriously? This is like the 3rd thread about someone bitching about rep today!!!!!

WHO CARES!!!!!!

And your square is purple ANWAYS!

19. We got him to gray! Nice job, fellas.

The rest is up to you, Hanneman1011!

20. Now he has a green bar so he can stop crying