I'm a jerk and I nuked my girl pretty bad

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Dre1136, Jul 10, 2009.

1. I would be dangerous if I had half a brain.

I saw ants on my biggest and brightest so I put some of this scotts turf bug free backyard stuff that goes in a spreader on top of some of the soil yesterday morning having had luck with killing ant mounds before.

So I come outside the next night and I see my girl looking like this...
    [​IMG]

She's a bagseed grow and I put her she's like a week shy of 2 months and I have been LST'ing her for about four weeks now. She's planted in some MG 3 month soil and has never been transplanted. She's been completely outdoor grown and is in a spot where she gets terrific sunlight during the day.

I'm so freaked out cause she went from this
    [​IMG]

to this

[​IMG]

Any rememdies would be appreciated, hopefully she isn't too far gone

2. flush out 3 times as much water as the volume of the pot. i.e if its a 2 gal pot, run like 5 or 6 gallons of water through it to get all that shit out. then wait and see. but by the looks of it you cooked it and should start another just in case that one dies. which it prob will.

3. Damn.... So I'll try a flush to her tonigt and see what happens

4. damn those ants :mad:
    killed my crop of nl last week:(

5. ^^ Like Ace said, flush it ^^

&

If I were you I'd take a cutting or two and attempt to make some clones

6. #6 Darkhosis, Jul 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2009
    You pretty much trashed it with that Scotts weed & feed, It kills weeds and marijuana is a....

7. Marijuana is a....

Flowering plant. Weeds are just unwanted plants. The government gave Cannabis the name 'weed' LOL Weed and feed just prevents seeds from germinating, any type of seed.

anyways it's the feed in the stuff you used that hurt the plant. Way too much nutrient. Before flushing it you should scoop out the top of the soil so that you get as much of that stuff out of the container as possible. Then flush it out really good and add some superthrive at 1mL per gallon. That's about your only hope- you could transplant it into some different soil but it might die from stress...

8. Ah ha! But there are weeds that also flower :D

I think marijuana is in a category of its own 'cannabis' according to Wiki- but I bet the weed killer does think it is a weed here's why I think that. My father when I was a kid found my outdoor grow and poured weed killer on them. Straight weed killer and it trashed them good.

Cannabis (Cán-na-bis) is a genus of flowering plants that includes three putative species, Cannabis sativa L.,[1] Cannabis indica Lam.,[1] and Cannabis ruderalis Janisch. These three taxa are indigenous to Central Asia, South Asia[2], and surrounding regions. Cannabis has long been used for fibre (hemp), for medicinal purposes, and as a recreational drug. Industrial hemp products are made from Cannabis plants selected to produce an abundance of fiber and minimal levels of THC9- tetrahydrocannabinol), a psychoactive molecule that produces the "high" associated with marijuana. The psychoactive consists of dried flowers and leaves of plants selected to produce high levels of THC, though there is no significant evidence of extremely high levels of THC. Various extracts including hashish and hash oil are also produced from the plant.[3]