I'm a Jehovah's Witness Toker

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by The JW Toker, May 9, 2011.

1. Hello everyone at Grasscity. Ive been looking at grasscity forums for quite awhile now and posted a few times, figured its time to officially introduce myself.

As my name and title indicate, i'm a (somewhat) Jehovahs witness and i am also a regular marijuana smoker. I say im somewhat jehovahs witness because i can not be open about my marijuana smoking and still be considered one, and i also dont believe every single little thing.

Just really wanted to say hi and, if theres ever any legit questions about jehovah's wintesses, i would be happy to answer them. Im not gonna cram shit down your throat! I actually smoke with my jehovah's witness friends quite regularly, so no, we arent all weird! Anyways, look forward to meeting you all and getting to know the grasscity community. Oh, and ive been a jehovahs witness for 17 yrs...most of my life:eek:

2. Well once you get disfellowshipped is when you will actually start to live your life. Until then you will just hole up like a good little hermit everything you wanna take a puff so world ets back to the elders. So you say you belief in their teachings...but you smoke...why even go if your just faking it at this point? Screw that. Do some research about how the witnesses got started, make new friends, leave the group and live your life!

3. you cant be one and do the other, that would be a hypocrite. but welcome aboard this ship of fools.

4. What do you guys do just knock on doors or what? Save me a trip to Wikipedia

5. Imma ex-JW smoker/grower...21 years in "the truth" baptized at 16..

I'm 28 yrs old now..bout to graduate college (Bachelors degree with honors).

so glad I got outta there, best decision I ever made. They never would've supported my decision to go to college.