Im a guy and I think anal sex is gross

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kojopolis, Nov 16, 2011.

1. When I shit my cock goes in the water.. My parents have cursed me...

2. lol what kind of stupid slut would use a condom during regular sex but not use one when doing anal lol

3. I'm a guy. My logic regarding anal sex is, "That hole is where the poop comes out." And it pretty much stops there.

4. I used to like it a lot. My ex showed me how to do it right. Sadly, it was the only way that he could come and he started to do it without lube or prep. At the same time, I was having symptoms from Crohn's and my colon was thickening, meaning there just wasn't room for him up there. It hurt like fuck and eventually I wondered what was wrong with my cunt. I've never done it since.

5. Shits fucked up

6. i just fapped to some anal... irony? i think not..

7. You gotta use a condom for anal, last time I did my lady without one, when I pulled out I had a corn kernel stuck in my dick hole...lol

8. I used to find it taboo, I refer to those days as the prude era.

I take it sticking your tongue up her ass is completely out of the question?

9. Thats for when she has her period.

10. [​IMG]

11. that man is an absolute genius :p

12. I wonder if women likes it when a man cums in
    her butt hole.?.?.? :cool:

13. I've heard too many stories of guys getting shitted on to be down with it. She'd have to be really really hot for me to think about it.

14. I've always thought so too untill my curiosity got the Better of me

15. Gross? Lol how about hot as fuck! My ex let me finger her ass but I never got to tap it :(

16. [quote name='"porchy44"']i just fapped to some anal... irony? i think not..[/quote]

fuck yeah man.

17. anal is gross.. if you butt f... a girl and dont cum you can get a infection in your penis hole.. ewww
    not worth it

18. buncha poop dicks in here

19. I fucking love it

20. i hope this is a master troll