Im a guy and I think anal sex is gross

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kojopolis, Nov 16, 2011.

1. I mean, you aren't constantly holding in vats of liquid hot shit in your butthole.

you stick your dick in there and you're not going to turn into the pillsbury doughboy of shit. You're not gonna go in a white guy and come out black, if you know what I mean. And if you do, your girl is nasty and needs to take some hygiene lessons. And eat more fiber.

But if you're cleaned up and not disgusting it feels good. Take a shower together afterwards. Wear a condom. Try not to eat radioactive corn that day turning your shit into molten lava. Simple precautions = awesome fun sex time.

2. Boy's your making us look like woman. Everyone love's anal sex, even gays!

Jesus, you piss out of a pussy, are you going to be afraid of getting piss on your dick the next time you fuck a pussy? Get over it bud. If your getting shit on your dick then your Girlfriend has a problem bud.

3. #24 kojopolis, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    you don't fuck the piss hole, and i've heard stories of shit-dick, even if the girls asshole is squeaky clean it's still nasty, the smell of poop makes me sick
    when i wipe my ass and i accidentally get shit on my finger, man that shit fucking stinks it's nasty

4. [quote name='"Pokie"']I'm a girl and i've done this with my boyfriend of 2 years because we wanted to experience what it was like.
    For me it sucked and it hurt a lot, and I was always scared of him getting poop on him.
    When I pooped the next morning it just fell out and I farted a ton. It sucked balls. :mad:[/quote]

This is an awesome answer haha. Guys like anal sex cause it's hard to get and it's exotic. I don't like it doing anal cause it's hurts the girl and that's counter productive to what I'm trying to achieve lol. Every girl friend I've had has told me the same thing, girls don't like anal but do it just to see the excitement on the guys face. Sounds right to me.

5. I would love to fuck a girl doggy-style, that's one of my sexual fantasies.

6. anal sex is gross. girls have pussies which makes them so amazing so i prefer to stick to that. dudes have buttholes too... doin a chick in the butt would be like the same as doin a guy in the butt....just stay away from buttholes!

7. I like it, but not everybody does - and from what I've read a significant percentage of gay men are not into it.

8. [​IMG]

9. Yeah I'm not putting my dick or anything else where doo doo comes out.

10. how you doing? kidding of course.

Have done it before but only on the woman's request, not something I go looking for. plus IME buttholes can't take a pounding like the P can.

11. Nasty but pleasurable.

Nerve endings equals orgasms.

I can for sure see why anal sex is gross.

And some people "toss the salad" [​IMG]

12. im so jealous. ive never gotten the PLEASURE to try it. lol. but seriously fuck you all.

13. friend of mine banged a chick and somehow a little turd ended up on his leg and he was like is that yours? and she was like "aww hell naa" so he was like "its for sure not from me?!" so she took her stuff and left and never came back :D

14. Salad tossing, oh lawd.

But I'm down for poundin' the brown.

15. Ain't nothin like some good ole fashion anal. Wrap it up and her fecal matter will not come in contact with your penis.

16. Fa show. I'll pound some ass.. I don't give a fuck. I've only had shit on my dick once. I was pretty pissed about it.. but oh well..

I've had my ass licked. Felt so fucking good. BUT HELL NO I would NEVER EVER put my tongue near someones ass! bahaha!

17. hahahaha thats fucking funny

18. I have this paranoid fear that my weener will get stuck. I dont know why. :confused_2: