I'm a fuckup

Discussion in 'General' started by buffalo420, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Ha, actually I'm gonna use that with this one chick... maybe I'm baked after a gram kief blunt?

2. dude...

3. It works. lol. Don't give her too long to dissect it though or you'll lose the moment.

4. Yeah, I know, right?

Real rapist use nitrous/crackers.

That sort of weekend warrior amateur hour BS always pisses me off. It's uncalled for. I might go so far as to call it rude!

5. maybe you're just an asshole who can't sweet talk the princess.

6. sounds like you need to get yourself some swagger:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvfk7ip-Wo8"]YouTube - Tony Stewart Old Spice Swagger[/ame]
    and i mean it just be overflowing with swagger and act like you are even if you're not. you'll get laid often.

7. Maybe that vibe is coming over a bit to strong and making them a little uncomfortable? Just try mix it up next time you go out with one.

8. well your first problem is that all you want to do is fuck 'em. of course you ought to want to fuck your partner, but theres so much more to a legit relationship man.

i would say go for someone else, if the chick isnt feelin ya, trying isnt gonna do anything.

9. Wow. And here i thought i was about to step into a thread where a member was ranting about issues a lot more serious than just a girl not being in their life. Honestly man, don't even stress it. Chicks come and go as they please. If you're anxious to get laid you can always kick it with the easy girl at parties. Fuck it.

10. hes right maybe they know "you just want to fuck them" Let me share a little secret with you OP all we want as men is to "fuck them". but you cant always just "fuck them" try having a "girl friend" or talking to them maybe?

sounds like youve had plenty of chances to "fuck them" seems to me you need a change of attitude. try something anything differnt and i think you will finally "fuck them"

11. i fucked up a lot too like this. what you gotta do is be about yourself. dont say too much shit that doesnt need to be said. dont whine to them about shit that sucks in your life. show em that you can get other females and they should be happy that youre giving them time of day. if they know that they can have you whenever they want, the playing field is in their favor.

12. Women like getting off too. It's about making them feel comfortable, getting around the SEX=SLLLLUUUUUUTTTT thing we created for ourselves, and going for it.

I don't know why guys assume chicks aren't freaking out trying to get laid as much as they are. "Recent polls confirmed, females like the cock!" There's a good billion or so naked women on the internet. They go out half dressed. Bikinis are sexy underwear, worn in public. They get tramp stamps and piercings. Women practically scream "OH MY GOD I'M HIDEOUS PLEASE MAKE ME CUM AND FEEL ATTRACTIVE/INTERESTING/VALIDATED/etc".

They'll never admit it of course. But there'd be nothing to admit if sex hadn't turned into some weird ritual where I act like the guy from the Tanquerey commercials for a minute and shirts come off.

13. [​IMG]

"What? You've never cold packed?"​

14. Read This. Then Memorize it, Learn it and Live by it.

You just need game my friend that is all.

15. ...........:laughing:...whoa.

16. Just my opinion but its not all about fucking..yeah its nice but thats not all you should be worried about man. Give it time and dont rush it and eventually the right girl will come along!!