I'm a fucking stoner.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KannaMan, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Last night me and the roommates went to the drive-in and smoked there. We had all sorts of snacks: Hostess Cupcakes, Doritos, hotdogs and soda... And of course a bit of a bud. ;)

After about 5 bowls and 2 joints of some nice Romulan I just picked up, the last joint started to burn out and I didn't want to seem to obvious, so I ashed it into my old soda deciding I wouldn't drink anymore. Lo-and-behold after the Kraken scene in Clash of the Titans distracted me with intense tentacle violence, I proceeded to pick up said soda and drink from it.

I spit it out all over my lap and my friends didn't realize what happened, but I did. The worst part is that I had reassured myself I would not ingest said soda, but I did no less than 2 minutes after haha. Oh well, you live and learn. Then you get high.

2. Hahaha nice, I've done stuff like that before so many times! :p

3. Happens to the best and worst of us. :D

4. I think the moral of the story is, always eat the peanut.

5. That sucks man. I did something similar once but I was also drunk as well which didn't help any. Me and my buddy were sitting in front of his computer doing something I can't even remember when I grab my shot and down it. Without looking I reached for my Mt. Dew, grabbed the fifth of whiskey and proceeded to turn it up like it was soda. I coughed and shot it all out of my nose and the works. It gave me a sore throat for about two days damnit.