im a fucking idiot

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smoke or die, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Haha i was high as shit and was in the kitchen making a protein shake. If any one doesnt know you have to put two big scoops of this powder stuff into a cup with a lid then add water and shake it. It makes a milk shake type thing lol. Pretty nasty but you gota drink em when your working out.

Any way I shake it up and go back to my room. unscrew the lid since it was ready to drink and set it on my dresser. I set my laptop on the floor next to my ps3. I sit down and pick up my protien shake and not relizing the lid was not all the way on i begin to shake it. Nasty, thick, smelly chocolate mint flavored milkshake goes everywhere. Both my Laptop and ps3 got COVERED in it. hahaha i freaked out and washed everything and it all still works fine. still funny tho.

2. dudeeee get that vanilla flavored shits the BOMBBBB ;)

3. haha havent tried that one. I've had the chocolate, strawberry, chocolate banana, and chocolate mint. Chocolate mint is the only one that tastes decent to me lol. Ill keep an eye for the vanilla next time

4. What protein shake brand?

5. i drink that shit all the time and i cant stand it, i have whey protein and somethin else

6. Mix it with milk and not water, the taste improves a looot.

7. iso pure chocolate is not bad tasting

8. yeah i would mix it with milk..mixing it with water sounds horrible!!!! like mixing chocolate syrup with water or eating water with cereal

9. haha it says mix with water or milk on the back. lol i love how everyone is suggesting what protien i should drink haha

10. gc is full of marathon running stoners.

11. muscle milk

12. Yeah they arent half bad with milk.

13. actually it says mix with water. on the back. DOesnt mention milk.

14. Nigguh please. I dont listen to no labels. Fuck that shit. Mix it with bleach. tastes bommbbbbbb..

Of course im joking. Dont mix it with bleach.

Unless your a real man.

Noone can read this MOTHERFUCKERRRRR.

Yeah.

15. i feel your pain bruh.

i just did it with the sunny D.

"slaps forehead*

16. Milks main constituent is water, about 80-90% so to say. Mixing it with milk won't do any harm, just make it taste nicer.