im a fucking dumbass

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by califourniabuds, Jan 29, 2009.

1. wow so today i smoked a bowl today with a couple heads and i packed a fat bowl when i was done packing i was at school in the morning so some sketch ass cracker rolls up scopes us out and i hid my bowl and put the weed in my shirt, then he left we smoked the fatass bowl we were baked i lost the sack still two bowls worth in there i feel like an idiot

2. Real life stories would have been a better place to post this lol. But yeah that was stupid.

3. Shit happens, it could of been a lot worse.

4. "sketchy ass cracker" or "ignant ass *****" niether correct, don't have to be like that. Be chill.

5. -rep for the racism

6. wow who the fuck cares if you lost two bowl packs of weed.

Seriously man this isnt even a story why dont you take grammar lessons and stop smoking weed.

Sorry to come off like a dick but seriously people have real problems and your sitting here complaining about loosing two hits of weed.

Seriously man get some perspective.

Oh and P.S.- Learn to use a period its kind of annoying reading your "story" when its just one long sentence.

7. Dude 2 bowls doesn't equal 2 hits. When i pack bowls in my pipe i always get like 10-12 hits out of them.

Thats nothing to scoff at.

Still, racism is shitty, -rep

8. hahaha let him call us crackers.

At the end of the day we are still better...:D

9. damn 2 bowls is not two hits, not saying it's a lot but i pack my bowls fattttt as hell. i could fit almost 2 grams in one bowl, i have a big bowl :)

10. lol thats because you are using the toilet bowl.

But seriously you must be smokin out of a 4 person bong or somethin ive never seen a bowl piece hold 10 hits.

Shit even in the basic glass pipes thats like 3 hits then cashout. Apparently you are smoking golf ball size bowls.

11. I've smoked bowls that produced 20 hit's before, it depends on how deep the bowl is/how dense the bud is.

12. lol u guys give him neg rep for calling someone a thin crisp wafer made of flour and water

i pssh at u people..

13. ha, i didn't even notice the cracker comment.

i just felt bad for the dude, then you guys went off dissin him. but i understand. i just think its kinda funny. i don't find cracker to be offensive no matter how negitive someone trys to be. idk.

14. I don't know why, but I find this whole story very amusing, especially the cracker comment.

15. lol my friend got banned from a forum because he was white and said cracker.

it was unecessary to use cracker in this story, unless this guys white and is trying to be funny. i always laugh when i hear an old white person call someone else a cracker, and it happens every once in a while here.

16. yea i don't see why people get pissed off over words like that. i mean come on, black people, you guys run around saying ***** this and ***** that all the time.

but then a white guy drops the "real" N-bomb and the whole black community flips the f*ck out! People rioting, racial beatings, cops in schools to keep us from killing eachother, Rev. Al Sharpton comes outta nowhere...hate that guy man he just causes more trouble. u always see him just lurking in the the background of every fuckin press confress or interview.

....just sayin, who gives a fuck yo. we're the ones that give meanings to those words...

17. ha nice

18. Kinda sad that no one gives a shit when blacks are racist to whites but if someone even says the word "black" someone is quick to cry racism.. For instance.. "a black guy robbed me" OMG RACISM!@## Gotta love the double standard.

19. I dont even no what happened there can some explain in english