Im a fuckin weirdo

Discussion in 'General' started by tokerface, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Normally I'm a little quiet, I don't say much in groups and that kinda bothers me a bit. I have found alcohol to cure this, but I have a few "rules" that determine if I'm sloppy and awkward or on fucking point ready to talk to the ladies. I was just wondering if its like this for you guys or if you can just get turnt off anything. Basically my rules are no fucking beer until after I'm in the zone, take 3 shots real fast of the same alcohol preferably Bacardi gold or some kind of rum if I mix different alcohol I'm fucked time to go leave the party and write something like this wondering what the fuck. So is it like this at all for you guys?

2. Nope, just you, you weirdo.

But seriously, in my teens i needed to be hammered to talk to women confidently. Thankfully i grew out of it. Maybe you will, too.

3. Confidence issues are very common. Learn to understand that confidence can take time to achieve just like anything else. Work on it. Never compromise who you are to appeal to others. You will never please them all. Just be yourself and keep the liquid confidence on the shelf.

4. mmmm bacardi gold

5. I'm the same way. Quiet, constantly in thought, anxious. alcohol and stimulants are the only things that have ever changed this. However I crash hard from stims and often overdo it with alcohol.

My advice, when you are drinking and feeling confident, try and learn from that. Try to get the feeling of it and incorporate it into sober life. Alcohol is only a bandaid, you need to learn the skills sooner or later.

6. yeah you guys are right its trippy cause i know its so possible to be charismatic when your not drunk but i just never have much to say when im not on a good one haha its fucked up. any tips for learning these vital skills? im in college so its a little late but whatever

7. The balls will soon come to this one...  :smoking:  :smoke:  :smoking:  :smoke:

8. This is how alcoholism starts, kids.

9. The mind never stops thinking. Make these thoughts into words and build from them. If you get in a zone where someone's presence makes your mind freeze up, ask yourself what about that person makes you get in that silent mode and why.

10. you guys are absolutely right im just mind fucking myself

11. cure this? cure what? cure how you act as an individual? everyone is different don't try to change who you are man. we are who are for a reason. im not good with people so i tend to avoid them if your looking to be more social and open maybe you should find some people your generally more comfortable with rather than alter the way you act with alcohol...

12. You have anxiety, resolve them when you're sober, fight the fear.

I stick to Tequila.  It's the only alcoholic beverage I enjoy. 

14. #14 Carne Seca, Aug 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2013

First of all I don't understand the hostility.  Second of all my response wasn't directed towards you in any way. shape or form so it's kind of none of your business. Thirdly my point was sticking to one type of alcohol helps to maintain a level of control since you know exactly when to cut yourself off.  This prevents you from being that sloppy messy drunk that everyone hates to be around.  Because we all know that women just love a man covered in vomit.  

Is that clear enough for you or do I need to sound out some of the bigger words?  

And yes you are the king of the internet.  Congratulations.  Feel better now?

15. Anything more than 5-6 ounces in just a few hours time = spins and probably a hangover. And if I'm out socially drinking and not just chilling at home with a few friends, vodka. Has to be vodka or else I'm clumsy drunk instead of just obnoxiously drunk.