I'm a first time grower, I have a few questions!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PredatorzSik, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I thought I'd register here since I always google a question and I find the answer on this site.

I started growing my SnowRyder plant (Feminized & Auto-Flowering). I put it in a pot of NORMAL soil and I'm using a 100 watt light. No fancy lights, like a lamp light. I also have aluminum foil set around the pot so the light reflects all around the plant. I water it a tiny bit (about 2 times a day) Just enough for the roots to get water. I give my plants 16-18 hours of light a day.

I currently have my light set about 2 1/2 inches above the plant. Does this seem right to you? My plant is maturing very quickly and the leaves are growing pretty fast. It's also healthy from my point of view. It's getting to a dark green color.

Anything I'm missing out on? Do I need supplies? I'm 15 and I'm growing in my guest rooms closet. What are some appropriate tools I can use without getting caught?

Much thank,
    Predator

2. ...your 15? I would stop what your doing before you get yourserlf into something that Ajaxs can't scrub off.

3. I'd stop growing before mommy finds your plants and you get in big twouble

4. He's young, but come on guys.
    It's his first grow, and he's just trying to learn the ways!
    Good luck OP, hope you get things worked out.

5. going, going, gone ... shouldn't have let on that he was only 15.

6. You sure have a lot of credibility Mr 1-post-wonder. He's breaking the rules by joining while he's 15, and he's not very intelligent for admitting he's 15 on a site that clearly says all over the place that you must be 18 to join / post.

Also - He's using tin foil and an incandescent light bulb.

7. this thread will be locked and you will be banned.. Sorry :eek:

My advice to you would be to read all the stickies in the grow areas.. there's a lot of info to help you get started..;)

8. ...I swear I thought I seen a "check box" that said, "I'm over the age of 18" when I registered onto this site. I don't condone children using/growing, sorry, I have to disagree with you....

9. Never thought of it like this, sorry mate.