Im A Dumbass

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by evilcookie, Jun 10, 2014.

1. so went to a fellow growers house he had some clones for sell northern lights and prozac. I went i looked at the clones all is good and i buy them. rooms full of green oh so lovely. than hes showing my some mother plants all but one seem perfect i ask whats wrong with the sick one. He dosnt know been trying to figure it out i take a closer look and of course i see webbing on the leaves right off i know its spider mights and of course even knowing this my hand is fast than my brain and had touch it dumb move.

new clones are in an area way away from my plants changed clothes right off after a shower. sprayed the clones with some oil havent gone near my grow areas. 

moral of the story look dont toch

2. The real story here is don't fuck with clones, its not that you are getting clones from a grower, who doesn't know of spider mites, or recognize the infestation, but of what else is hi\\ding in the shadows, you won't know until its too late.

You were correct to wash and change you clothes, to reduce the risk of infestation, but I always make it an effort not to KNOW of or be any anyones grow space, think of it, if this guy don't know of mites he's gonna blame you for his loss?

Stick with seeds as clones, just don't have the grunt to make a fantastic plant no matter what strain, as they don't have the vitality that seeds have got!!!!