Im a boss

Discussion in 'General' started by WEED420TOKES, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Just took a drug test while fucking high on weed anyone ever did tbis shyt lmfao

2. Whats the test for? and do you think you passed?

3. Your so "boss" man. :rolleyes: what did you take a drug test high for? What is the drug test for?

4. Ever taken a drug test... ... ... ON WEED?!

5. I smoked before a drug test and passed... it was funny. (Clean up until I got into the parking lot, smoked a blunt, took the test reeking like nugget and high as shit). Win.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfjwNrloDZg]Meek Millz - I'm A Boss, Ft. Rick Ross (+download link!) - YouTube[/ame]

7. You have to pass it. Then one becomes Boss. :cool:

8. ITS FOR THC 285 # on thc % so idk lmao idc im ok now tho : )

9. So bassically im a boss lmao cus im home free not in any trouble with the law :)

10. Was 17 so turned 18 they culdnt touch me .... Boss

11. Damn, bro, you took the test today and expect us to think you're safe because a few hours later you posted on the intertubes?

12. [quote name='"Brand new blues"']Damn, bro, you took the test today and expect us to think you're safe because a few hours later you posted on the intertubes?[/quote]

Bruh this happened in the back i was 17 took test 1 day later im 18 so they culdnt touch me feel me ???

13. [​IMG]

14. You got away with nothing sir. They are on their way to your house as I type these words.

15. [quote name='"sumisu"']You got away with nothing sir. They are on their way to your house as I type these words.[/quote]

Shut up buzz killington i kno what im doin and im pretty safe free

16. #17 Brand new blues, Oct 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2011
    Now hold on, dude. You also said:

So which is it? Did you 'just' take a drug test and turn 18? Or was it months ago, before you joined?

17. [​IMG]