I'm a bong noob and i need some help

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by double hit dan, Feb 27, 2013.

1. I recently got my first bong from my friend it is 10" tall it has a rubber grommet is what i think its called and a plastic down stem with a metal slider i think i got the names right of each part and i don't know what to get to replace it. It is really old because its from and even older bong than the one i have . The hole in the glass where where i'm talking about is a little over 18mm what should i buy if i dont want anything expensive or fancy.

2. pics man..

3. Ye pics would be straight.

Maybe try a local headshop if you know the size of the part. Sometimes they may be able to help you a lot too.

4. I bought a 15 pound bong from m local head shop it was immense for the price gave really good hits. It broke the other day but was the best 15 pound I spent in ages

5. Lul nice slightly-off-topic thread jack. :rolleyes:

Pics would be great, but it sounds like what you're looking for is a new downstem bowl. Clean it out, take some pics, and show your local headshop guy. They'll figure it out for ya. Just don't be obvious about the weed aspect, they can get in trouble for that.