Im a believer now

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Paridisefound, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Greetings earthlings , just wanted to thank everybody for the help i got drying and preparing for curing i got.
    I didnt harvest a great deal , about 1lb , i learned i should trim the buds , so its about 3/4lb now of trimmed tight bud.

I wasnt convinced though..even with my own eyes , i felt it had to be inferior simply because id grown it myself as opposed to paying for "primo"

Couldnt wait to sample it ..so i did , its sticky and glistens like diamonds , smells really strong , sure i got stoned but i still wasnt convinced it was the business.

My idea was to score a 1/2 oz tonight so id leave the homegrown alone to cure for a while , so i did ..and there was my conversion , ill never turn back now.

I knew something was up when the price was only $150 , its usually 200 for a half , looks ok but isnt the best ive had from this dude,its cool though cos it reflected in the price.
    So as hes leaving i hand him a small jar with about a half oz of homegrown bud in it and ask him what he thinks of that.

He told me right off the bat , thats the kinda gear i charge 200 for :D so my homegrown is better than the gear hes selling high praise indeed.

I cant wait now for spring ..seriously