Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i'm a asshole

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by coolcalin812, Mar 3, 2012.

1. At a heavily trafficked highway, my car was slightly bumped. I immediately got out the car, inspect the car and than stared down the driver behind me. Turns out it was someone trying to change into my lane, hit and run. Didn't see the dent on the side until i got home.

I'm an asshole. :(

2. So lost man.

Did you hit somebody? If not, how does that make you the asshole?

If you did hit somebody, and left, better hope they didn't get your tag number or anything.

3. he got hit by another driver that left. the one behind him, the one he stared down, was innocent. im just surprised you saw no damage then just left, and did not exchange words since he stopped behind you.

4. Did not exchange word because there was no damage, instead i stared him down.

5. You're AN asshole OP.

6. ....you know what...you are an asshole, but hey...it's better than being the whole ass, right?!