I'm 24 and never had a gf

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Nookies, Mar 13, 2012.

1. This is what college is for.

And i cant believe u fucked a 400lb. girl LMFAO

2. College is mutual prostitution where the deans are the Pimps.

3. I thought college was for education.

4. Shit gets crazy! True story my friend goes to Texas Tech right well one day while he was walking by the dorms a couple sorority girls were grabbing random dudes from the hallway and making the sorority prospects suck their dicks. He was one of them.

5. lol wat

Well I'm never going to college

6. that sounds lovely.

7. You are doing this and think you will get a gf that way?? I'm a girl and tell you that is a complete turn off. It makes you look like an immature idiot player wannabe.

I would date a 24 yr that never had a gf. Doesnt mean anything. A lot of nice girls would think it just means you're a nice guy.

8. He doesn't want to just get laid he wants a gf p

9. That one point of the "crap colored toilet paper" made me throw up a little in my mouth haha, you should have just kept driving.

10. Nah, too mainstream

11. This thread=gold.

12. My penis = sticky, smelly and limp from that.

13. I turn anything into gold just from my presence.

14. #94 Elem3nt17, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    Just wondering OP how social are you? Do you have a big group of friends? If you are sitting around your house by yourself most of the time you are never going to meet anyone, I can tell you that right now.

As long as you dont have really high standards, if you are out in public with people, some girl will eventually gravitate towards you. Trust me when I say it's easy to tell when a girl is digging on you. Go to a party or a bar with friends, keep getting laid from the forefront of your mind, just have fun. Eventually you will get some, I guarantee it.

I didn't lose mine until I was 21 and when I finally did lose it it was because I broke out of my shell for a night, went over to a buddies house for some drinks with 2 girls. About an hour into it I had one of them in my buddies bed spread n ready to go lol.

I feel you on the sad and lonely bro. I've been single for 3 years, and the relationships I've had before that were far from normal.

15. Did you even read it? He is not a virgin.

16. ^^They're right you know.

17. monkies you sound like a very understanding woman. WILL YOU BE MY GF?!

18. Get a dog. Bitches love dogs.

19. Sorry nookies im married....to a really nice guy (see nice girls really do like nice guys).

20. I used to be exactily like you until I made a positive change in my life. I watched the "secret" if you want anything that is how to obtain it (the full movie is on youtube) now I'm dateing a model about to get married, I'm retired at age 20 and live in a 2 million dollar house and planning on starting a family. All because of me reading the book "the secret". I had never even kissed a girl until I was 17. If you are tired of haveing a shitty life do it and everything you want will be yours.