I'm 24 and never had a gf

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Nookies, Mar 13, 2012.

1. It's called unintentional comedy :smoke:

2. Its never too late to turn around motherfucker.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sw0luynbGg]Friday - I feel bad for Smokey - YouTube[/ame]

4. You know man, that's a pretty sad and fucked up story. To be honest, I'd rather be a virgin than screw a fat girl. If people are somewhat overweight at the ages of 18-20, chances are they aren't going to get any better. A lot of people are stuck in their ways to really care at that point.

Some people I know are like: "you need to screw at least one fat chick before you settle down". I'm like... "no?" To me, being massively overweight just symbolizes a lack of self-control. Why didn't you say no?

5. Goto a bar, sluts love bars

6. Girls generally stop talking to me over the net once I send them a penis and face pic..I still can't figure out which one is driving them away :(

7. probably the face pic.

8. ^^^ lmao face pic

Only send the johnson pic if they ask...im still laughin at the face pic comment lmaoo

9. This :D

10. [quote name='"Nookies"']I just want someone to cuddle up to at night that isn't a cow. To take showers with and bend them over against the wall and insert my mighty woman pleaser. For someone to give me head while im stuck in a 6 hour raid hoping my bow drops (it never does)..I don't think im asking for too much :S

Question is, wouldn't a girl be interested in a somewhat normal guy thats never had one? Wouldn't she feel sorry for me and possibly pity sex?[/quote]

What the fuck is a 6h raid hoping your bow drops???? Never say anything like that in front a woman.

If you are kinda attractive, you migggght get pity sex. Start working out, be healthy.

And stop talking to girls on the net, sending them dick shots ETC. ! Talk to women In Real Life. If i were you, i'd quit world of warcraft, until i got laid.

11. Are you telling us you almost got raped:eek:

Thats fucked

12. #52 Thai, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012

Dude, thats fucking nasty you shoulda drove away!! hahah, sounds like she got dingle berries all over the place :smoke:

13. I think you just need to find the right girl, do you go to school?

If you just stay at home and play WoW then obviously you'll never meet decent girls.

Hang out with your friends more and maybe have them bring their female friends, get to know them and if none interest you maybe ask them to set you up on a blind date?

Girls love playing matchmaker haha

14. You'll have to beat Isaac Newton, allegedly he died at 84 without ever having sex.

I'm selling my WoW account if you need some help fighting off those wretched women that want to get at ur dik.

15. I'll live to be way longer than 84.

16. Might be a long 65 years without any sex or companionship man.

17. It's called self control. Blaming your problems on World of Warcraft gives gamers a bad name - not all of us abandon our life to play video games.

18. I'm already used to it so it'll be easy.

19. Not trying to brag by any means and maybe it's just me, but random pussy gets boring/annoying after a while; try to find a girl that you can stand to be around after you bust a nut. It might take you a hundred years to find her, but if she's the right girl she'll be worth the wait.

20. [​IMG]