I'm 24 and never had a gf

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Nookies, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Trust me the way I am I'll still be a virgin at age 25. I'm gonna make monks proud when I accomplish this.

I shall be forever pure!

2. Why would you want that? ppftt.

If given the chance I would mount/rail/boink/screw/tap/pack/drill/hammer/plow any girl thats smaller than a size 8.

3. how long ago was this?

4. Because I feel like it.

5. Op, ur to funny man.

6. [quote name='"JamestheFreak"']I'm on the same boat as you OP but I couldn't care less. I'm trying to become the world's oldest kissless virgin to make history.[/quote]

Pretty sure the pope is going to beat you in that race :p

7. Doubt it, I'll live to be at least 120 years old.

8. What a freak

9. Wow that was a bad story. I don't think I have ever met someone who is 400 lbs. I hope the other 2 lays were not as bad.

10. Your 24?I know guy's that have seen a girl for the first time.Then the same day they go and ask her parent's for her.

11. 400 Pounds? Oh shit you sure it wasn't Precious all jokes aside I never had an GF either because its not really my priority maybe back in H.S. but that was before I was hypnotized by Maryjane, I rather just get laid, travel out and live life to the fullest.

12. Kisses aren't as bad as a virgin.

I am not, in any way, a slut but I probably wouldn't date a virgin. :laughing:

13. get tested for STD's i think is the first step....

14. Shit!,Is all I gotta say.

I play a shit ton of XBL and get monkey here n there still:)

15. Haha, why didn't you leave when you saw her?!?! This chick means nothing to you. I would have made myself throw up out the window of the car, but making sure she saw it, and then told my buddy to gas it lol. 400lbs? gtfo

16. 400 lbs is just too big. I don't understand how people let themselves get that big. Real shit, if I was you I would have just left. OR you could have just gotten a blow j. I mean its better then some stank ass pussy and a dirty ass.

Get tested. You'll feel so much better after. I was messing around with this guy once and he asked if I wanted to fuck. I told him no, but he just flipped me over, pulled my leggings and panties down and started trying to put it in. All the while I just kept saying "NO!" Until right before he really got it in, he looked at me and said, "No?" Then I shook my head no and said no again. He got off me after that and left. A couple weeks later I was smoking with his cousin and his cousin says that, that dude hardly wears condoms. I was freaking out, and was scared to get checked. Then I finally went and I was fine and felt so much better. The moral of the story is: Get tested you'll feel better.

I would date a guy that was a virgin... teach him what he needs to know and them set him out into the world with his new skills. BUT not all girls look at it like that, most will think you're weird and that there's something wrong with you. Go to the bar, or club, or grocery store, the gym, or wherever girls go in your town and try to meet some females.

17. Yeah 400lbs is a lot. I may be fat but I'm not THAT fat.

18. I was eating KFC and almost barfed

19. oh dude you just reminded me of that movie, never seen it but my bro told me she gets like smacked with a frying pan. I gotta watch it now :p

20. You're going to watch a movie because a fat chick gets smacked in the face with a frying pan? You do realize the movie is not a comedy, right?