I'm 24 and i've never had a gf?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Deleted member 1061569, Mar 22, 2019.

1. REAL LADY KILLA RITE HERE hurr durr :hookah::toke:;wub:

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Look dude. Im tellin ya 100% the ONLY 2 issues I see that might be causing you to have these issues is this.

With all due respect bro, Get your hair cut "clean cut" and shave your face man. You look "shaggy" and unkept.

No disrespect, but this is not helping you.

2nd your self esteem obviously has been damaged at some point.

Get yourself a new outfit only to make yourself feel good. Grab some music and go for a nature walk or a boat ride or something similar that your normally dont do.

This will get you used to new things that your not already comfortable with thus helping build self confidence and self esteem in any situation.

Bro , go to the barber shop and ask the woman to give you a hair style thats clean looking and that compliments you.

Im not being a dick, im being truthful and it will help.

Becoming comfortable, with unknown or uncomfortable things/ situations does in fact build confidence in yourself and mind.

Sent from my screen to yours!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. ive had plenty of shitty situations because ive worked so many shit jobs and ive traveled and been places and shit. ive met all types of people, some liked me, some hated me, but as more time goes on i dont give a fuck because i am getting more ok with me

i need facial hair, bc without it i look 12 . it just doesnt work. i need some sort of edge with the ladies. i'm already at a disadvantage bc im short

• Like Like x 1
  4. #124 Deleted member 1061569, Apr 17, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2019
    THE DEMONS IN MY HEAD TODAY ARE SO FUCKING LOUD I COULD JUST SCREAM!!!! AND MAYBE I'M SMOKING TOO MUCH MEDICAL GRADE WEED BUT IT"S JUST INSANE!!!

I can't even get near young women without the sinking shit feeling of what an ugly babyfaced piece of shit i am so why even bother trying you fucking loser !!!!! I want to grow a fucking Beard and then it will never be a GOD DAMN problem again!!!!! FUCK MY LIFE AWAY!!!! LITERALLY!!!! WHY IS THIS SHIT THE WAY MY LIFE IS WHEN I AM IN COLLEGE?? THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD TIME OF LIFE FFS!

"U LOOK SO YUNG" WELL WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?? I'VE ALREADY SAT HERE AND JERKED MY DICK UNTIL MY FUCKING HAIR IS STARTING TO FALL OUT AND MY DICK DOESNT EVEN WORK RIGHT ANYMORE so FUCK

ALL I DO IS WORK AND GO TO MY FUCKING SHIT JOB AND GET HIGH AND i'll be DAMNED if i do this shit all my life with NO FUCKING PUSS so the next time some DICKHEAD at my job fucks with me i'm fucking hitting HIM In the face

(TL;DR, ugly kid whines on the internet that life ain't fair and you cant always get what you want, unaware that mick jagger said the same thing some 40 years earlier)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. I see there's chin hair starting! Keep it goin' :)

Facial hair is still in!!

6. YEA ONLY ANOTHER 10 YEARS AND THEN I MIGHT BE FUCKABLE TO A GIRL WHO IS LIKE ACTUALLY THE AGE I AM NOW HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRB TAKING 'ROIDZ

JK FUCK THAT SHIT I'M A BORN WINNER BABY!! I DONT CARE WHAT I GOTTA DO IM GONNA MAKE THAT SHIT GROW IN NICE AND GOOD AND THICK, JUST LIKE MY DICK! imma BE ALRIGHT imma BOUNCE BACK! like those checks yo DADD Be writin BITCH!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. #127 Deleted member 1061569, Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2019
    don't i have a really cool lamp?
    [​IMG]

8. hOw lOnG cAn i gO witHoUt geTtiNg laId beForE i gO iNsAnE??? only time shall tell hehehehehe!!!!! im still just a little boy!!!! im not worthy of the hot college babes who said i was shit!!! they were correct!!1 i am the lowliest of the low and i deserve to suffer! let the hate FLOW through you young skywalker!!!

btw whats that shit on my face? nvm its nothing

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. addendum for those who may be confused: this is not madness, this is me harnessing the power of humility, nihilism and reverse psychology to actually become less of a bitch, i.e. a guy who FUCKS!! but can't get a big head, always gotta be humble and stay on yo grind . God bless you, Mary Jane, for granting me such abstract ways of thinking and self-awareness.

"You finally get to a high
    place where you can say krishna's name with love....and the ego walks behind and pats you on the back and says 'pretty good'"

: )

10. #131 old pothead, Apr 30, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    I've been married longer than you guys been alive. I have a great wife. We get high together and I love it.

• Like Like x 1

11. You look like a dude who I used to buy weed off lmaooo, you just need a throat/neck tattoo & you'd be his twin :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I once rolled a joint of oregano for this douchebag then he pretended to be high. I let him smoke it all to his head, he asked if I wanted any and I said no it was just for him.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. biggest party weekend of the year and im sitting here getting high and figuring theres no point in trying to get my little guy some action, because i dont look like robert pattinson :) i enjoy being pathetic and meek, it's so much fun

14. This place can't take another Jeffersong.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Dude, I think it's time for the 4 hoes on thumb street.

16. why

17. Just joking my friend.

18. oh I just did, I imagine it was the vagina of a girl who was either into my ugly self or was wearing a blindfold

19. When i have a lot of facial hair i'll be betting so much vagina, srs