Im 18 and need a small personal loan...

Discussion in 'General' started by goodseasons, Mar 24, 2012.

1. You need it now? Then why did you say 1 to 2 months? wtf lol

2. So you need a loan and you want a credit card? And you're 18? You are going to have shit credit before you're even 20.

3. Agreed, you need to understand what debt is.

You are just shuffling money around if you do this.

4. be honest don't borrow unless in major need but i say fuck them and work then pay them off fuck what people think if you ant in danger! they judge ya ant ya friends my friend

5. So you're 18...Need a small personal loan, and want a credit card?

Where can this idea go wrong?:cool:

6. You will NOT be accepted for a loan at any self respecting bank or credit union. Those are the breaks.

7. i thought that banks are very eager to give ppl credcardz? or did that change over the last few years? (i read something about this issue in America couple of years ago)

8. you are correct. it is still a current problem.

9. Dude, you're 18...cripes, not like you're running for Mayor with that rep o yours... :rolleyes:

And since there's no chance in you listening to reason here with us all saying do NOT go get into debt to pay off a debt, then go find your nearest AMSCOT check cashing service.

You probably still need a paystub to do a loan through them, and you'll definitely need to bring lube. Do some deep stretches before you go and get ready to get raped with interest.

10. Dude, it's not a good idea to pay off a personal loan with a corporate loan. Just don't do it. Be straight up with these people. Tell them you just got a job and as soon as you get your first paycheck, they'll be getting payments.

11. i remember the first credit card i got was because of a promotional deal they were having. if you signed up for a card they gave you 15$. i had no job and no money so i did it to get the 15 which i bought weed with.. that was 12 years ago though..

ended up racking up the card up to about 4,000 dollars, but i got it paid off..