illusion glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by persch, Jan 19, 2012.

1. hi i just bought this glass today. i really really like it compared to my roor straight shot... but i havent been able to get much back ground on these things and was wondering if anyone had any information of how well these are made? if anyone has seen this glass series because i can't seem to find it anywhere online. ran me 235 at music rev.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #2 spuckle, Jan 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012
    it looks great for the price. looks like at least 5mm thick, and looks like those percs are real solid. hows it smoke? was that perc included too?

3. smokes great, if you mean the bowl that is an all in one perc yeah, its kind of confusing. but it smokes great im really im pressed with it. its definitely 5mm, and what sold me on buying an illusion was taking a trip to smokin heaven and having one of the managers come out and ask me if i've seen the illusion test, i said no so he told me to choose any illusion he had and so i choose one i was interested in buying and he slammed it up against the wall.. percs inside and everything was fine. he offered it up for 140 and i didnt take it because i had just purchased a roor.. but i was just seeing if this was of the same quality. it seems like its built very well but i hear stories of people breaking theirs

4. I herd somewhere I can't remember where so don't quote menbut I believe it's made by delta 9

5. Yea, I have 2 bongs from them actually. I am going to post a review of them soon.I have talked to the guys working their booth at kushexpo and he said he had no idea about delta 9. I am going to post a review of a 9mm class bong I bought from them.

6. Hmm interesting. The guy from smokin heaven briefed us a little bit on the glass and said that they blew the glass for delta 9. Although the illusion line seems to outshine delta 9 at almost every standard. But I'm just tryin to dig on these guys.

7. I bought my first piece at Music Revolution in Anaheim. Great staff, but they are a bit overpriced. There are much better alternatives in OC. If you're interested, drop me a PM.