Illusion glass owners

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Waconbacon33, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Ive got an 18 inch straight tube with the ambigram illusions logo that says illusions right side up and upside down I think the tube is sexy as hell but other than my friend who lives in the area that has one, I never see to many of them around. Whats the deal on the company? are they american made? Does anybody know anything about them on here? i'm trying to get a picture of it up here but my damn email is being gay

2. I used to own a 14in straight tube by them with the white logo. Pretty classy looking tubes, but the joints are cheap and well not survive a hard knock against anything. Ended up selling it to a buddy but I'm pretty sure it has shattered since then. I'm pretty sure they are blown/assembled in the states, but I could wrong.

3. thanks for the info. I have noticed the joint on mine is the weakest part of it as well.

4. illusion glass is colorado blown

5. How did you get banned already, you just posted this 5 minutes ago...

But yes, it's based in CO. Some talented glass blowers there.

6. What you are talking about is Illusion Glass, the new Delta 9, based in CA not CO. They use some imported parts.

Illuzion Glass is a shop and glass brand (ill) located in CO.

Two different things.

7. [quote name='"PostPavilion"']What you are talking about is Illusion Glass, the new Delta 9, based in CA not CO. They use some imported parts.

Illuzion Glass is a shop and glass brand (ill) located in CO.

Two different things.[/quote]

Thanks for the clarification.