Illuminauto - Dropping August!?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by FlexedDabs, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Anyone have any info about when this might drop? I'm way beyond stoked!

20180809_104409.jpg

2. I talked to Daz at Mephisto and was not able to get much info.
    Basically sometime late this month/early next month we should see this drop.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Well there's a red sign on that ad saying dropping August so... ;P

4. Thanks Richard. I must have missed that...
    SMH

5. Well c'mon man you're the one that said that you personally spoke to the company and they said what the ad says and it's a couple weeks away so 1+1=2 right?

6. Hell! I thought they all said sold out?! Thought I missed it. No???

7. Nope, they have said sold out for at least a month. Dropping next weekend, get stoked!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. This just in!

[​IMG]

Illuminauto #31 - Sweet 'n' Sour
    Genetics: Toof Decay x Sour Stomper
    Seed Type: F1 Feminised Automatic

Mini Description:
    Sweet 'n' Sour is a hybrid between two of our frostiest and most flavoursome strains. Expect a dank fruity, taste sensation, and a more than generous dolloping of frost across the flowers and fans - A great candidate for extraction works.

Plants will be medium in size, indica leaning but with the potential for very decent yields. Enjoy!

Plant size - medium
    Cycle time - 70-80 days from sprout
    Indica/Sativa - 70/30
    Frost level - Next Level.

[​IMG]

Illuminauto #32 - Forgotten Strawberries

Genetics: Strawberry Nuggets x Fugue State

Mini Description:
    Forgotten Strawberries, just knowing the parents involved is set to be bangingly good. These two new artisanals as stand-alone strains are fantastic, and we think this will be a perfect match of indica/sativa, lemony spicey hazey terps combined with sweet succulent strawberry-dank berry should provide something super special and generate the stickiest of the icky. This should be another fine fine strain to smoke flowers or utilise in extractions for an amazingly high quality outcome.

Plants will be medium in size, a nice indica/sativa blend but with the potential for very respectable yields.

Plant size - medium
    Indica/Sativa - 50/50
    Frost level - Iced out.

[​IMG]

Illuminauto #33 - Port and Stilton

Genetics: Double Grape x Stilton Special

Mini Description:
    A strain for the refined meph_heads amongst us, Port and Stilton should provide a very deep and complex arrangement of tastes and flavours. On one side you have the musky sweet dank of the stilton containing hints of spices, with the dry red wine scent of the double grape. These girls should be doubly dank with a warming, happy festive fuzzy vibe.

Plants will be medium to large in size, a mostly indica blend but with free growth and strong branching potential. Expect high quality dense nuggetry.

Plant size - medium - large
    Cycle time - 75-85 days from sprout
    Indica/Sativa - 65/35
    Frost level - Silly

[​IMG]

Illuminauto #34 - Purple Nuggets

Genetics: Strawberry Nuggets
    Seed Type: F4 Feminised Automatic

Mini Description:
    When creating our Strawberry Nuggets F4 beans, we were breeding to give an outcome of the main catalogue seeds being a majority of plants in the pink/strawberry pheno spectrum. However also at this time we isolated a reverse parent and some pollination candidates which fell more deeply into the Purple area. Given the purple parentage you should expect a much higher proportion of purple plants when growing out these special purps pheno beans.

They will contain all the yummy goodness of the strawberry nuggets you've no doubt tried or seen already. Super frosty, super tasty, super dense. And, although smaller structured plants, the density is so high on these that they routinely out yield our 'bigger' strains for us.

Expect deep purple/red colourations within the flowers, with dark purples to blacks leaching out into the surrounding fan and sugar leaves.

Plants will be small to medium in size, a heavily indica specimen, but with a good environment and some training the capability to yield most excellently.

Plant size - small - medium
    Cycle time - 65-75 days from sprout
    Indica/Sativa - 85/15
    Frost level - The Mephisto Gold Standard

[​IMG]

Illuminauto #35 - Orange Biscuits

Genetics: Forum Stomper x Orange Diesel

Mini Description:
    Orange biscuits is the combination of another two of our 2018 artisanal line up. Our orange diesel sold out so quickly this should be a nice opportunity to give some orangey diesely goodness to those who missed out first time around. Expect LOUD complex terps from this cross, reeky gassy delight of orange diesel with citrus hints paired with the earthy exotic forum stomper. Orange diesel has lovely tight buds, and from the Forum stomper side of the parentage we can expect oodles of sticky frost. This strain could be one of the nicest surprises from this illuminautos drop.

Plants will be medium to large in size, expect a good growth rate and great secondary branching. A solid candidate for training.

Indica/Sativa - 40/60
    Frost level - Arctic style.

[​IMG]

Illuminauto #36 - Jammy Dodgers

Genetics: Forum Stomper x Strawberry Nuggets

Mini Description:
    Jammy Dodgers is our take, or a British take on some strawberry cookies. Both parents are top shelf automatics and on our perpetual run list at the Mephisto farm. We used a beautiful sweet jam scented reversed Strawberry nuggets with hues of pink contrasting her layered on blanket of frost (despite being reversed which can sometimes nullify the resin production, but not in this case) to pollinate just a handful of Forum stomper ladies. Expect to behold some beautiful colours, beautiful nuggs and a creamy tasty powerful smoke. For certain, a connoisseur class automatic.

Expect medium sized, bushy plants in a decent environment and potential for some extra greasy nuggets of sublime quality. A fantastic candidate for all types of extracts.

Plant size - medium
    Indica/Sativa - 75/25
    Frost level - Greasy horror show.

[​IMG]

Illuminauto #37 - Deez Nuggs

Genetics: Strawberry Nuggets x Orange Diesel

Mini Description:
    Illuminauto #37 - Deez Nuggs, is a hybrid of two of our brand new 2018 artisanal strains, Utilising Strawberry Nuggets and Orange Diesel, it's the Mephisto take on a Strawberry Diesel variety.

Expect high aroma levels and high concentrations of fruity diesel terpenes. The Orange Diesel should add some vigour and overall size to the usually thick girl that is strawberry nuggets. We'd highly recommend ensuring your odor control is up to scratch when running this illuminauto.

Expect medium sized, bushy plants in a decent environment and potential for some very yields of some super greasy top shelf chronic.

Plant size - medium
    Indica/Sativa - 70/30
    Frost level - Chronically good.

[​IMG]

Illuminauto #38 - Bubbasquanch

Genetics: Samsquanch OG x Hubbabubbasmelloscope

Mini Description:
    A handful of this cross was given out as freebies in 2017, and the response was that good that we had to recreate a few more for people to play with. This is a combination of two of our larger varieties and two strains that we hold close to our hearts in the MG HQ.

Combining the distinct flavour profiles of OG kush, it's earthy lemon dank goodness, and the sweetshop bubble-gummy magic that is truly old school makes something very special indeed. For the flavour connoisseurs this is definitely one to snag.

Expect large plants in a decent environment, should lend very well to training and manipulation to garner the best yields. Or let her run free and have a big lady on your hands.

Plant size - large
    Cycle time - 75-85 days from sprout
    Indica/Sativa - 50/50
    Frost level - Epic

[​IMG]

Illuminauto #39 - Ghost Toof

Genetics: Fantasmo Express x Toof Decay

Mini Description:
    This strain may sound familiar to some of the old school meph_heads out there, this is indeed a re-work of one of the original illuminautos from the first ever drop back in 2015. We're speaking about illuminauto no.7 - Toof Decay x Fantasmo, which long since sold out many moons ago, but she really was an epic strain and when we had the two parent strains running alongside each other again, we couldn't help ourselves.

For Illuminauto #39 - Ghost Toof, the parentage has swapped around, this time using Toof Decay as the pollen donor and Fantasmo as the recipient, but we are confident the genetics will combine in just the same lovely way as before. Here's what we said back in 2015.

'Sweet phat flowers of the Toof decay mated to the sativa zing and vigour of fantasmo express. Also likes to colour up.Toof decay, one of our frostiest varieties (known to produce resin on males) really passed down her frost on this ultra rare cross.'

Expect medium to large plants in a decent environment and potential for some heavy yields of top notch flowers.

Indica/Sativa - 60/40
    Frost level - Dripping

[​IMG]

Illuminauto #40 - Creme-tasmo

Genetics: Creme de la chem x Fantasmo Express

Mini Description:
    Buyer beware: Don't sleep on this one. Illuminauto #40 - Creme-tasmo, could well be one of the best offerings during this 4th illuminautos event. Two very unique, and two of our very favourite Mephisto strains melded together could be quite the combo. Both parent strains in a good environment have the potential to get Large. The sturdy thiccness of the CDLC and super dense buds added into special sativa slenderness of the Fantasmo will be a sight to behold. The oily terp heavy resins of the CDLC added to the subtle sticky Fantasmo will no doubt be a delight, and for sure a super heavy weight effect.

Expect medium to large plants in a decent environment and potential for some extra heavy yields of top notch flowers.

Indica/Sativa - 50/50
    Frost level - Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

[Note: All of the above information was pulled from the Mephisto Genetics website:]

Also, the following disclaimer is on each page:

Disclaimer: Illuminauto strains are untested, aside from our usual germination and general quality control tests. These seeds are listed more cheaply than our usual catalogue items, as we use these lines as a test bed to find the best fire to add into our catalogue for longer term use. Descriptions here are a predicted guideline as to what you can expect given our intimate knowledge and experience with the parent strains. :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Awesome thanks!

10. They have arrived! Get 'em while they're hot!

20180907_070952.jpg

20180907_071012.jpg

20180907_071038.jpg

I went with the 5 pack mix and match:
    #31 - Sweet and Sour
    #34 - Purple Nuggets
    #38 - Bubbasquanch
    #39 - Ghost Toof
    #40 - Creme-tasmo

Lemme know what you pick up!

11. There's some left.

Ordered deez nugz

• Like Like x 1
  12. Got some unreleased cross I think.

Sour stomper x Fantasmo?

Got two of those as freebies. And 6 deez nuggs. All soaking in water now!

13. Yeah man, I got some freebies as well, 5 of each:
    Creme de la Creme x Sour Stomper and a Fugue State (aka 21mnesia) x Orange diesel

I asked Daz at Mephisto about them and he said they are more untested strains.

Are you starting a Deez Nugs journal? If so, shoot me a link.

I already have my next crop planned so it will not be until next summer when I can pop my Mephisto Illuminautos.